Reviews for Goodbye My Brother
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
That was so sad, yet so beautiful! I'm glad Sam went to visit Cassie.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Great story!

Awesome finale! It had me in tears but not at the end as silly as that sounds! I teared up when the guys were talking, both times! Dean's "You're my weak spot Sammy..." and his sad, proud and slightly fearful little smiles near the end just did it for me! Perfectly acted by both guys!

I wasn't surprised that Dean died and went to hell(if indeed it is hell) - I was surprised how gruesome it was and that Sam was there all the way through it! I thought that he'd run into the room and see his brother like that, not have to witness it all! That's got to mess him up a bit!

As much as I don't want our guys to change - they have to! They can't have gone through all that without changing somehow!

I really can't wait for S4!

Sorry for rambling!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow this was beautiful and that song was so perfect for it. The finale actually had me in tears at the end, i also hope dean isn't too badly scarred i just want him back to the way he was. by the way i love how cassie still calls dean and loves him
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I didn't cry really, but I felt like i'd been stabbed in the heart when I saw Dean scream out for Sam and nothing happened. I also hope that Ruby isn't gone because she was a great help to them. I loved this story by the way. Not that great with Death fics, but i liked this one. I'm a Cassie fan I just wished she'd on there more.