Reviews for Shackled Salvation
Daisuki1993 chapter 8 . 21h ago
I really like your story well I wish you could continue it _
Well will be waiting for some other time then
Cutiee21 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I love this fanfic, the plot is amazing! Continue please, I am literally dying to know what happens! :O
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
On hold for how long? ITS BEEN 4 YEARS! o.O
KiyomiShizuru chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
I want to know what happens to Natsuki please update I really like this fic
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I'm waiting after all these years.. Wannabe-sama. You are a beautiful writer and I would hate to see your talent go to waste. Please at least have someone adopt this story from you. It's too good of a plot to die.
Bitches Be Crazy chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Definately a story I had to add to my favourites. I like the hurt/comfort thing you have going on here that's turned into Sasuke trying to protect her from the inevitable pain from Orochimaru and Kabuto. I wonder how Naruto will take to Sasuke showing loyalty to another after defecting from Konoha? Will the Kyuubi let Naruto in on what Natsuki is? It'd be pretty stupid for Konoha to let Orochimaru keep her if they found out what she is... Close to immortal? It's the best guess I have right now with her body apparently being able to absorb chakra even after death.

Hmm... this story seems to be "ON HOLD"? Why is that?

I look forward to updates on this particular story to find out how things unfold and what surprises are bound to come in the way. Take care!
Domonation chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
hey i've just got done reading your 8 chapters and i have to say im kind of disappointed that you have put this amasing sasuke story on hold because once i've read the end of the 8th chapter i was like " OMG whats going to happen next!" and i was wondering if you could come out of your holding of this story and update for your fans and the new readers your going to get with a butt load of reviews,mine being amopng many all ready :). So please concider coming back to your loving fans,and updating your wonderful story with a lonnnnng chapter for us readers please :D
MethodOfInsanity chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
This is a review! (wow totally not obvious, but I had the urge to say it.) I give you motivation to write lovely sugar-coated words of Sasuke lovey-dovey-ness because I can!

Btw that shit I just said is totally cheesy but onward I suppose with my words of nonsense!

First I want you to know: I love you. Why? Because you have written the most amazing SasukiXOc fanfic ever. You actually accomplished in making me like sasuke! Damn I thought that goal was impossible.

Second I want you to know that I'm on my iPod and I have no idea how long it's been since the last time you've written a chapter for this story/any story for that matter. If you have given up on this then I am horrified by you mister! This story had to good of a mojo going to quit now, and you left us with a cliffy! Unless you're just having a sever case of writers block then- damn. You're slow xD but I still love you in the end xD Although you probably hate me for my babbling xD

Which is why I -MethodOfInsanity- command you to write for me! Mwahahaha! And if that didn't work then-Shit!

But anyway I have a strong desire to see how this fic ends, and I feel that you're the only author whom can please my need (Ew that's dirty)

But anyway please write more for me- and all your enthusastically awaiting fans? I adore this story, I adore your characters and how you portrayed them, I adore your sense of sarcasm, I just can't get enough (:

I know you're probably annoyed by my seemingly never-ending loop of wordificationism so farewell and happy writings to you! Man this is one long ass review xD
Regin chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
XxPyro-SamaxX chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I am in love withyour story an the sheer originality of it, please continue it!
asd chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Please continue.. this was one of my all time favorite stories. All good stories always end unfinished.. can you be the one out of 1000 that actually does? Pleaaaase I'll love you forver./3
The Girl Born From Dolls chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I hope Natsuki is alright. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
B3autifulLiar chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
I LOVE IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE IT XDDDDDDD

I LOVE SASUKE (Shippuden)
Jestie Uchiha chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
i like your story! :D its very good! update soon!
Kouyan chapter 8 . 11/17/2010