Reviews for More Than Enough
Anime Fan 4 life chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
it was a great story!
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
awwwww! that was the sweetest thing! you totally do all the characters justice! (but why was steph with derek?)
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aww! Yay! Good fic. I always thought about that moment after Derek suggests that they smear the lipstick all over them. There's an instant where the other's run off that he seems to hesitate, like he's not too sure about what he did. I've always thought that in that moment he was instantly sorry for what happened (Virg was his long time best friend) but that maybe he pushed the guilt aside thinking Virgil would forgive him for it. Then after time when Virgil didn't forgive him but Derek had his in with all his friends he probably started convincing himself that Virgil kinda deserved it because Derek had warned him not to embarrass him and he kinda had been before that. It's funny how the small decisions we make can have such lasting consequences. I've also thought that Virgil never cared about popularity until after that either. If he'd not been hung he probably would have continued as he had before only kind of a dork not a full outcast. But as soon as Derek and he fought, he eventually wanted to be popular too but I think that had more to do with the fact that he liked Stephanie and Stephanie was popular and he figured she'd never like him the same way because he wasn't popular.

Okay, long drawn out thing. I should just write a fic, huh? Anyway, liked your fic. good stuff.
From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I really feel like this bit was missing from the movie- I quite enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.

Well written and in character.