Reviews for Falling Leaves: The Rise of Naruto
dloold87 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDD WHY DO ALL YOU AUTHORS MAKE NARUTO BE SO FUCKING FORGIVING OVER BEING BETRAYED? I am sorry but no one no matter who they are would forgive all those lies and betrayals by those he thought cared for him, seriously they lied to his fucking face. I wish just once someone would give a real reaction to him finding out this info about his parents. Make him lose his shit, make him finally snap and release the Kyuubi, make him leave the village. DO SOMTHING, other than just "oh I guess you know best about what I need, even though you all fucking left me to be beaten and almost killed daily. All the while knowing I had family that could relive my suffering, but no I understand it was for my protection from people who could hurt me." No one is that accepting period.
Tatsukura-sama chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
I hope the update comes soon I'm getting jittery, to see what happens
krayziehorse72 chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
Very well thought out and creative story so far. I especially took interest in Kushina having a major role in the story. There aren't many stories with her in it and i found this story to be the best one. Even though her death seemed necessary there was a lot of potential in the story to further Naruto's development. Its a shame that it seems you abandoned the story at Naruto dealing with Kushina's death and Hinata and her little sex addiction problem, but I guess it cant be helped.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Cool fic, i like it how you began the story after Jaraiya died, I haven't seen that done before. That means that i don't have to read the same old missions. Keep up the good work and hope yo update soon.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
quinton klokateer 666 chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
make another chapter this story is amazing,hinata getting raped by madara,naruto loosing his mother,naruto hating hinata for what she did,everything is just awesome so please make another chapter and continue this story
mako234 chapter 15 . 3/18/2011
Please continue this great story!
smokeapound chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Yes Hinata and Naruto will be getting together

put that as the pairing so people don't have to read this shit to find out
naruhinasakufan1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
good story i like it so far
Darius Brogan chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
This was a great chapter, for a great story, and hopefully its updated soon, I wont hold my breath, given the complete status but still a good story should never go unfinished.

Id do the whole constructive criticism thing for this review, pick out some good points and offset them with bad... But I cant think of any real bad points offhand so... Keep up the good work!
Rin chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
O_O (shock)

HINATA DON'T DIE! (sobs)
Rin chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I actually got teary eyed at the last part! I love your story!
Rin chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
O_O

...WTF?

...Well, at least I know that Kushina loves Naruto!

Yay! Naruto and Hinata are finally together! That was a VERY funny scene! Lol.
Rin chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Hinata-chan... Glared? O.o

Yay! Her confidence is growing even more! I'm with Tsunade on the bet! Kushina better have a good reason or I am gonna kick her ass over and over until she is facedown begging for forgivness and only then will I kill her so she won't have to face the torture I bestow upon her. (This of course will all take place in my imagination.)
Rin chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Just so you know, I CHEERED at the end of this chapter! O.o

It is official. I am a complete and utter fangirl. Oh the horror!
Tempestfyre chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Good job the storyline is good but you should have him make his own jutsu that really keeps interest in training parts of fics