Reviews for Epilepsy
brandi chapter 4 . 1/26
I am epileptic, and so far your story is fairly accurate! The medication that turns you into a zombie sucks. I was on that for about two months. You have done your research well, young writer.
Please continue!
Rose chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
For a fanfic this is extremely well written Unlike most, I was able to clearly visualize the situation of Sam convulsing and Dean panicking to help him. Great job, you'd be a great writer.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
That all happened with me...reading these all 4 parts is like reading my own story,...this feels like being a toy...and i dont even know who is playing with this toy... it hurts ...alot
Rocky Pond chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Please continue
Fynnegan chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
I love this! Thank you for sharing.
Milly chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Ho
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Great job! This was perfect. Poor Dean. I have a little brother too, and I can't imagine how hard it is for Dean to go through that; as an older sister, I don't know how I would deal with MY little brother seizing right in front of me. Probably freak the heck out.

Fave!
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I have epilepsy and this was describing me to a T. Wow, I also wanted to see a story written for Sam with a epilepsy not just a seizure.

Its hard on my family, and it gives me their perspective, dont know if you or anyone you know has to go through with this but it did make a big difference seeing it on the other side of the fence.

Thanks, its not so much as I wanted to see Limp/Sam, but the dynamics of the family of Supernatural made me really want to see a story with this theme.

I agree and would love it if you could continue on in this one or a sequel to Sam having seizures in the series, even AU, which of course this is lol.

But really thanks, I kind of made myself a recluse cause my seizures started getting bad in August of 2010, we lost our daughter in September, and the seizures started becoming out of control after that.

Now I them multiple times a day, and am on 4 different meds everyday. So thanks so much, for this story, it meant alot to me.

If you decide to do another one for this a sequel, then please let me know.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Very good story, well-written, like it a lot.
Blablabla chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
This was awesome...very realistic reactions to this alternate universe you have set up...this was the bomb, and I'm gonna read more of your stuff now!

ash
Wragziez chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
*stares* I love this! Keep up the good work and looking forward to more stories in the future!
Dassy1407 chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Aw, I actually teared up while reading this! :( This was an extremely good story, and I absolutely loved it! :)

Dassy
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
aw poor sammy... at least dean there for sammy
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
hey u should continue this story and u should do sam epilepsy into the show. meaning u should do all the epsiodes with sam and his problem with his epilepsy
Gohanzgirl chapter 4 . 9/24/2009