Reviews for Nebulae
elise chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Brilliant and amazing. :) Ty.
CuteCat213 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
This whole chapter seriously made me want to stand up and dance in place while squeeeing at the top of my lungs at the utter adorableness of the LukeAsch snuggling! Which would be bad, since my parents are both asleep. BUT SO WORTH IT!
brica chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
I thought this was neat, but, as with several of your works, I think the ending doesn't suit it; there's more that could be done, and stuff... but I do - somewhat - get what you meant in your AN.

... since I'm such an obsessive fan of self-inserts, I couldn't help but think that the chapter before last of your AN would do for a wonderful summary for a self-insert. Do feel free to think of it however you like, that's just what I thought.

... if I ever happen to use it as such, if you'll allow me to post it, I'll make sure to give you your just-deserved credits.
Starshinesoldier chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I love this story. It has semi ghosts and Asch and Luke cuddling! Though, the name switch was confusing. XD I love that Guy and his!Luke get to make up. :)
patrick the almighty observer chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
wait so your not going to continue this?... i don't know how to feel, on one hand i am angry that you got me hooked onto an amazing story then ended it with out any closure to this arc (life may not have endings for the story but every story has arcs and those do end) while on a other hand i cant realy see how you could go on from here. on a third hand i have seen enough none finish stories today that my expectations have been lowered enough to where i dont care any more ( at least you did more then one chapter) and finally that ending part by you combined with my lack of sleep has made this confusing enough so i don't really know what i feel or what i am supposed to say. i would like it though if you did continue this.
MonPetitLoupDeMort chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
It's a rarity for me to find fics in which I get just as much enjoyment out of the author's note/process memo as I do out of the fic. I just enjoy reading your extra notes so much. It takes it one step beyond knowing that you as the author are considering things and planning out, to that there is some logic and deeply underlying structure only ever glimpsed at by the reader from inside the fic, and is just entirely so fascinating. It's like you're saying things I should already know, but in a way that either makes me burst out laughing or just actually shut up and go "... Huh." In a good way, usually.

Of course these notes are just the delicious icing on a already stunning, thought-provoking, touching, realistic...(adjective fail, pretend I can find words to express how much I enjoyed the story) I almost feel like this would have been a better direction to take the actual game in, but I've always had issues with the during- and post-Akzeriuth situation-handling in-game. I also like that you can make a 'This isn't a perfect, happy ending', without swinging too far into any of the other unrealistic extremes of innane pointless fragmented boredom or doomy death of horrible eternal suffering either.

The characters feel like themselves, not like a genre they were forced into or puppets for an author's agenda. They have ranges and multifacetedness, which shamefully seems to be becoming more of a rarity, at least from a lot of what I see on the internet and in novels lately.

I haven't reviewed any fics since half a year before this story was posted, and I've been spending intermittent intervals reading fics on this site since then, just nothing before this that compelled me to stop and say, "I really need to thank that author for really doing something significant."

Sorry for rambling so terribly, but I just hope you get from this disjointed mess that your writing just really resonated with me. It's a rare convergence of good subject matter, sharp and insightful prose, and some sort of truth, that makes it enjoyable to read and impossible to not finish in one sitting.

Thank you.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
*cringes* ouch...feeling someone die...*shudders* that isn't very pleasant!

Yay, sync lives! :O
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
ack! XD I'm confused too! XD

great story! It's amazing! :D you deserve more reviews!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
O.O LUKE...IS...DEAD...? *sobs* NO!

So...Asch is now Luke and Luke is now Asch? :

AGH, DAMN YOU VAN! *sobs* (off to read more!)
JapanManiac chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
A little confusing and not really everything is solved but this fic is good anyway(and I love how you make references to the canon by making Jade remember it!) oh and the Tales of Payback, I really hope you continue it but if you don't want to then its okay.

Jade remember many timelines this is new while Guy betraying Asch/Luke? this plot is used quite many times already but you make it sound new!

Really beautiful story! I really loved you!