Reviews for Give Your Heart
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was so unbelievably encouraging. God bless you.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wow. That was awesome. I feel really blessed by your writing, thank you :)
God's Soldier With A Message chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
AWESOME! I love the story! It's so heart-provoking, I know there's alot of people who need to read it!
Optimisticat chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow. That was incredible, and it had me in tears.I love that movie, "Facing the Giants". You did a phenomeunal job. And I find it reassuring to know that there are fellow saved christian authors on this website. God bless you, in allthat you do.

John 3:16

Optimisticat
Bluedog270 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Best story for this catorgory that there is! I plan on writting a story soon, but now way will it be as good! You are an amazing writter-keep it up!

"What's impossible with God?"

"Nothing."

-Facing the Ganits.
ShadowedRose17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow, very powerful, made me cry and really encouraged me. Nice job! Love seeing fanfics like this one, where people really use their talents to glorify God! Amazing!
Ariyah chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Now this... was great. "Give me your heart!" Wow. That was the huge climax, right there.

You did a great job of building up to it and then concluding it. I liked the likening of those moments with his death crawl. And I especially liked how this felt original. :-)

Ariel_of_Narnia
Dimples73 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
i like your story - well done. did you see courageous as well
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
haha, amazing. Such a joyful-fic.

This is a great film and the death crawl moment really blows me away every time. You've managed to capture it all really well! Thank you for this :D
Moon Shawdow's Saint chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wow, it is truly amazing when you take in the glory of God. when someone realizes that Jesus is the son og God, and how much he loves us. and we can't even comprhend how much that is, but it still is absolutely inspiring.

its these small moments, like when i read this, that get into our heart.

i love that movie, but. this story, just, it just put new emphasis on it. thank you for writing it, and may God bless
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
that is so amazing. a great insight to brock. keep it up, this is great.
Randir'Talagan chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. Brock seemed very much in character and I liked getting "into his head" in regards to what all was happening during this period of time. I think you did a marvelous job with this. I especially appreciate how Brock was able to equate the lesson of the death crawl to the spiritual battle he was facing. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! It has inspired me to watch the movie again. :)
RoseSignerAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wow...this was amazing. As I read this, I felt like I WAS Brock...this was exactly what I needed to read. God's been telling me the exact same thing he was telling Brock. I think I really started to listen just now. Thank you.