Reviews for The Master and His Footman
aya2013 chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
great story!
tiwho789 chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
This NEEDS a sequel! I would love to see them living in Denmark together.
TWk1994 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Aww, this story is so good. I've been looking for one like this for ages :) and I love happy ending's :D
DairamK chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Yey, for the happy ending!

I really loved your story and I liked the fact that they didn't take off together and abandon everything (cause I really doubt that that would happen. I think it is more likely that the Master, Ianto, would just have to live with it - like in your story :p )

And I would very much like to see how their lives in Denmark would go - as I'm danish.

I would love the idea of Jack and Ianto running around in my little country :D

Dairamk

Kys hej
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
I love this story! It's so sweet, so loving. You did a great job conveying the attitude of the times regarding proper behaviour between master and servant but also the dangers so inherent when love is between two men, no matter their social levels.

Part of me sort of agrees with you about not being entirely happy with this chapter - while my heart is just cheering that Jack & Ianto are together again, there's a wee part of me that wishes you had told more of the 30 yrs between them

Things like, every now and again Jack would hear or read news about Ianto & his family. Also, it would have been so romantic for Ianto to have travelled to London on occasion, on the pretext of family business, but in reality, seeking out Jack.

But, my thoughts aside, this is a wonderful story, and not only have I added it and you to my favourites, but I've saved your story to my private Archives as well. I know it's one I'll want to read again! Thank you for such a job well done!
Francine S chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
omg, great story, to tell the truth when i first read the summary i thought it wouldnt be too good but ti was amazing, having jack as the servant was very good, i thought it wouldnt work but it did, was sad all the angst but enjoyed it all the same, i loved the final chapter, always love it when ianto and jack get thier happy ending, great story
Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
Aw! This was really sweet! I loved it. Different from the stuff I usually read. I really loved it, and the ending was perfect, but I think you could have done abit more with the rest of it.
Slow Walker chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
it's sweet! i really liked it! granted, i like stories better when Jack is whispering dirty things in Ianto's ear whenever they're in public, but they couldn't do that in whatever century this took place in. god, this was so much more interesting than "The Count of Monte Cristo"!
Slow Walker chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
they better get a happy ending!
Slow Walker chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
happy happy happy! yay for fluffyness! heehee!
Slow Walker chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
It's not a fucking sin! The Bible contradicts itself, so I'm going with "God loves all his children unconditionally". Some people are gay. Get over it! yay for homosexuals!
Slow Walker chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Poor everyone!
Slow Walker chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
yep, that sounds more like the "sleep-with-anything-that-breathes" Jack
Slow Walker chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
wow, they seem to be completley switched, Jack now being the shy, polite, i-can't-rumple-my-goddamn-suit! oh, and unholy thoughts my ass! STUPID PRIESTS!
Slow Walker chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
it's like their position is switched! Ianto is now "Sir"! hee hee! *ow! bad gutter minded thoughts!*