Reviews for Pink Glitter
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Delightful one shot. Nice Jareth/Sarah piece.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
How old is Sarah?
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Very cute! I'm on the goblins watching the entire scene with the popcorn. Lol. Well done!
sahararose114 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
love it )
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I'm just grinning at this fic. I really really appreciate that you didn't have it go from sock-redeeming & birthday kiss to Come Away to the Labyrinth now.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH! Hil-freakin'-arious! And sexy too. So sexy!

Loved this line: "He probably would've been an entirely better present as a whole then just two kisses."

Brilliant. This is so going into my favorites!
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
... pink glitter for real? lol nicely done
EmeraldRomance chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was great. You definitely got the humor down, but it was also very hot at parts too, (quite a feat when considering it is still well-within a T rating!)

Great job:)
Just a Silly Little Reader chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
AH! Thank you so much for writing this! I really enjoyed it. You should be really happy with this writing, especially as it is your first! Thanks again, and keep writing!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aw, humerous fluff! I love it so much. The made-up rules of the "game" that Sarah told Jareth just cracked me up. And so much random stuff happened that it was great to read from start to finish. And that kiss! This was a great one-shot, I needed some laughs today.
StoryLake chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very well done.

Sweet, but not sappy.

Funny, but still romantic.

I approve.
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Sque! I love it! Time to read the sequel now
Charmshadow chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Woot! ;)
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This was really sweet. A really nice oneshot with just the right amount of romance. -Clare
CrazyAcorn chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Very cute! I really like it! Yours was the first Labyrinth fic that I've ever read ever, and it was a good one!