Reviews for Stereotypeitis
readingKs chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
when exactly are you coming back?

its been over a year!
KISSES123456789 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
aw! please update it sounds really good!
louie-me-you chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
i loved it, it was AWESOME please try to continue some time
brandOFheroin09 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
great story :) i love rose and emmett so keep going haha
rearviewxmirrors chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
aw. will they get together in the next chappie?
christinemarie13 chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
This already sounds great.

Rose liking Emmett and Emmett liking Rose but neither thinking the other likes them. It's so cute and very real. :)

I can't wait for more!
christinemarie13 chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
I know how you feel. The story I've got now just seems to be over. Obviously it isn't, but I'm having a very hard time finishing it. I feel so bad for doing that to my readers. From now on I'm only going to post a story when it's completely finished. I've got about five stories in the making, but I know some of them will, and have, taken a long time to write just one chapter for.

I also carry around a notebook. It comes in very handy for your ideas. I have had some great inspiration but when I go to write it down I've already forgotten it. Quite disappointing.

Anyway, I guess I'm saying I can relate in all of my talking about myself. I may have needed to vent I guess. :) I'm glad you'll be updating this story again. I think it has such potential and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with.
HighOnLife chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
I like where this is going...the whole wo different worlds yet oddly the same. Please update soon.
twilight.loveis chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Its cool about the story

You kinda seem like your making a turn around in your life

I wish you the best :D
twilight.loveis chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw :] I love the Popular/Outcast stories

Short but sweet, please continue soon x
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
hey! arer you going anywhere with this? or is it a one-shot? cuz it would be a sweet fic!
amberrx chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Update update update update update update update please!
princesssnb14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
please continue!

I love the Emmett and Rosalie stories and yours is off to a great start! So keep going!
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aw, this sounds like it would be a very cute story. I'm already starting to love it. Emmett has always been one of my favorite characters and I love to see him in stories because he always gives me a good laugh. Please continue.
FreeTheFreesias chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Heehee! That's adorable.

Is there more? Will you carry it on?

If yes, please do.

If no, then still write more anyway.

-K