Reviews for Midwinter
Salmalin'sDaughter chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Phenomenal, fantastic! Best Numair and Daine story I've read in a great while! Thank you for the good read! :D
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Love, love, love it!
Reader chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Five stars. Love it!
missgrey137 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I LOVED it! :D
you.just.got.STORMed chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
the only word for your oneshot is AWESOME

very well written
TempestStormBFFofMax chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
AW, I love it!
lilac776 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw, the ending was so sweet! I laughed so hard when I read the bit about Daine getting drunk; that was very funny. And Thayet was being so evil about Daine getting fitted!

It was really well written and most people seemed in character. I loved all of the Numair/Daine fluff. You should write more things like this; you are a really good writer!

From lilacmage
random reviewer chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aww! The end of this story made my heart melt! I'm not usually one for mushy endings, but I really enjoyed this!

-h.e.r.
nightingalequeen chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This is fantastic, I really loved it. Could you continue it? I really want to read more!
Jewelia chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That. Was. So. Cute!

I am resisting the urge to squeal like a primary school girl. For once I actually have not a single criticism; I usually am really picky with stories. You're one of the few people whose work I've read where they capture Daine and Numair perfectly.

Daine when she woke up in the morning reminded me a lot of the scene in Emperor Mage where she finds out Numair is alive and she just sits on the floor, absolutely bewildered. (Can't remember whether it's before or after he hugs her .
lilith bathory chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I love this story! You never get to hear about in between happenings in most stories. I also think it's cute how Daine gets tipsy. Keep up the good writing!
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC! AMAZING! :D

*grins manically* do you know how much i adore DN fluff fics? and this was probably one of the best.

felt sorry for daine, being drunk, but at the same time-it was hilarious! :D poor girl. and the gifts they gave each other were very very good as well. loved hearing numairs POV on daine & her antics, especially the 'dress episode' -aw ;)

brilliant writing-well done!
Fantasy's Whisper chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Aw! It's so sweet!
Ariana May chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Like it? That was AMAZING! I can honestly say that that was really very high on the lists of best stories I have ever read. And trust me, I've read plenty. Is there any way you could continue this as a series of some sort? Maybe a series of one-shots through the rest of the book and their life together? Please?

thanks
actions-we-remember chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
"My little family" made me want to cry. It was so cute, and so good, and kinda funny, with Daine being all drunk. Great job!