Reviews for The Onii-San Syndrome
Daidairo chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I think the most unexpected laughter inducing part came at the "NUMBER THREE!" at the end. This was amazing XD
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Poor Ken! I feel so bad for him...I can imagine Yolei's brother just following them around throughout their whole first date...Ah the sister complex...You have to love it!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
sweet story!
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Oh, I am howling! That was far too good. You are fantastic!

added to 'Of Love and Kindness' the Kenyako fanfic C2.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Fun. I've had a couple experiences like that... I've also hada girlfriend's younger brother chase me with a BB gun. But that's another thing all together. Good story. Very entertaining, post-Kaiser Ken was completely in character.
Glittery-Bubbles chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This is cute! And rather funny! Lol lucky me I don't have any older brother to scare away suitors (snort) now I just have to get some suitors. :P Lol but you can bet I torment my little brother's life out. I can't wait till he gets a girlfriend. I'll tell her all his embarrassing moments...in alphabetical order! Muahahaha! Hehe. Anyway such a sweet story. I really liked it
Pied Piper chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Okay, I can relate. To Mantarou, I mean, because I happen to be an older brother and I know we all have our rights. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it. I hope I don't get that crazy, though...
ContradictoryOrien chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Nice story, very funny! ;3
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hah, poor Ken *giggles*... so *cute*, the idea was just great !
Mah-Xien chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I've read this a long time ago, but I didn't get the time to review since I was quite busy Good work on this one, and my oh my, you're a YGO fan and a MMX fan at the same time! I'm gonna read some of your other stories now! Dya ne!

Mah_Xien
Nephest chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Wow! This is the first time I've seen this plot really explored, I think it was done *really* well! Great job!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
lol, now thats funny...SERIOUSLY funny...pink porcelain elephant from china...
Ravenclaw Falcon chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
That was very funny! And so true ;)
Squall Highwind chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I read this story sumwhere else in a Kenayko site, but it went missing a while ago and i couldnt find it. it's great to see it here.

Great work

SH v2
carly chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
i don't blame ken one bit for being intimidated. but this has to be one of the funniests kenyako's i've read. keep up the good work! i wanna read some more of your brillianlty written fics, okay?