Reviews for On the Edge of War
Dreamweaver chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
I don't know if you'll see this, but I'm just really curious. This fic (which I really like) appears not to have been touched since your notice in 2009 in this particular fic that you'd be changing you pen name, putting your fics on hold for schooling, and at the same time rewriting most of your stories. It's been 5 - FIVE - years since then. (...and 4 years since you last updated your Profile in 2010. Just wondering if you're still alive as far as fanfic writing goes.

If you are, wanted to let you know that I still like this one enough to re-read the 8 chapters of it once in a while.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
What a great story! A HP/DM revolution fic with a kickass Ginny-Tom and possible SS/HG? What more to ask for?
Pity it's abandoned, it's pretty well written and interesting.
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i am positively sure introducing the twins too a computer could lead to a world war 3
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I loved the story.
Especially with a novel as hot as the boys!
Like to read more.
kisses
quaff chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I know this story is a real winner. Thanks for writing this brilliant story.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
post more please!
K chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
I, for one, really like this story. It is well written and intriging, and I hope that you update soon! I can't wait to read more.
BreGurl23 chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
how soon is soon?
IchigoPudding chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Aww, both Dray's father and grandfather loved Potters :3

So much for not telling them Hermione, you're basicaly shoving it in their faces.

IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I love all these jobs they're creating :)

"Fifty thousand Galleons a month?" I want a job like that XD

Eep, that letter is scary! :o

Remy gets double to that of Molly :P

Dray’s a darling :3

Bad Ron -.-

Go Harry though :)

purrfus chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Harry, " I've always thought that by leaving them in the dark would keep them from danger". Besides the grammar issues this is so Dumbledore. The next thing you know Harry's going to be spouting off about the greater good.

After the Harry / Draco thoughts, and Draco's scene with Narcissa, I'm not able to take this story as seriously as it would probably prefer.
purrfus chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I admit to a certain amount of disappointment when they shared the plans with Dumbledore, but then realized they kept the details to a minimum and didn't share anything about the revolution. So happy happy.

Hermione, "Jesus Christ in five-inch high stilettos" - That actually threw me out of the story and I had to struggle to get back into the flow. It seems incredible out of character for her, and while I understand fan fiction is non-canon simply in its existence, dramatic changes without in story support are hard.
purrfus chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
The scene with the trio relaxing, and Harry's reaction to Malfoy, and Hermione's reaction to that is perfect.