Reviews for Deception
Myrle 16 chapter 19 . 4/24/2009
so is she tal or not? i cant wait for the next chapter! ure story is perfect. i mean its got just the right amount of suspense to keep u wanting more! great job!
Myrle 16 chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
ok, as im sure u know, i LOVE ure story! BUT please tell me its gonna be done soon! i love it and i love ure writting style, it just seems to me that ure story is getting a bit "long and drawn out". maybe its just me! i hate to be negative and i sppologize, but, . . . we are all entitled to our oppinions, and please remember, that i really do love ure story!
Myrle 16 chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
there's a little grammar thing at the beginning, but other than that its awsome! short, but awsome!.
chymom chapter 13 . 4/15/2009
I love this story. I can't wait to see how Jack gets things out in the open for Sue. Will Work be that hard next? Will Jack just say it not meaning too? What is Bobby doing with his woman tonight? will things go on will they stop? What is the team upto? so so so many guestions. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more soon.
Myrle16 chapter 13 . 4/15/2009
ah! to short! torture! ugh. please write more soon!

however, if ure like me i understand if u dont. time is a costly commodity!

but its awsome! i cant wait to see what u do next!
Myrle 16 chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
aaww! it so short! but i love it! i can totally see bobby doing that! awsome job !
Myrle16 chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
uh-oh!

Danni's in trouble! i hope not, but thats what it seems like! i cant wait to read more!
Myrle 16 chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
im not sure i like it! i mean i love the story, but bobby's always been my favorite FIB agent and i just odnt want him to get hurt. PLEASE dont hurt him! or sue! she still sees Danni as the young girl she knew. shed be heart broken if something happens to Danni!

but i guess the fact that i feel like this means u are a awsome writter. emotional response is the best one an author can get! so good job!
Myrle16 chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
aaww! i think this is the cutes chapter yet! i cant wait to read more! ull have to keep up the awsome job! the only thing is, theres a couple of grammar things at the begining, but other than that, its awsome! im so glad u got bobby together with someone, cuz i never liked what they did with the tv show and him being so in love with darcy and her leavin, so thanx!awsome job
Flowertropic chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
Thank you for adding another chapter...loved it!
Myrle 16 chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
ah!

please tell me ure not done writting! i need more! its awsome, but wheres the rest?/
Pikados chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Haha, that was cute.

Curious about what happened in Danni's past... I guess I'll wait and see! :)
Pikados chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Looking good so far. :)
Pikados chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Hm, sounds like it's going to be an interesting case.
Bridget chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
I'm enjoying the story so far and am looking forward to the next chapter.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »