Reviews for The Dates
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was a very cute story, love the POVs. Poor Harlan. LOL. I like how everyone switched, and then Jon giggling cracked me up as I pictured it. And hooray for Bonnie and Jon! I love Bonnie and if I can see her with anyone from the CHP crew it's either him or Baricza.
Mylee chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
very inventive way to tell the about the listening in on the different point of views...very much enjoyed it! off to read another...
ReneyC chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Loved the three stories! Very very inventive, showing everyone's view of their dates.

Bonnie and Jon, hm gives you something to think about.

I will definitely be looking forward to more stories from you. WOO HOO
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 7/4/2008

You posted the challenge stories! I love it! These were so clever! You really got into each characters head and gave us good insight into their psyche.

I love Bonnie and her sparkley eyes, Harlan and his 'I don't need to shave every day', and Jon's Aussie date... bonza bloke indeed! ROFL! I love your Aussieisms! LOL Interesting name choice for his date too... and Austrailian? ::giggles wickedly:: I love it.

And the 'best' part is how they all end up with different people at the end of the night... Bonnie and Jon? Very Interesting! :) I love all 3 of these stories. You did an awesome job. :D