Reviews for Let It Rain
Takato Lover16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was absolutely beautiful.

I have the utmost admiration for anybody who can successfully portray the innocence of Takato, and young kids like him. For me, it is the hardest thing to do. When I’m reading any work like this, it just makes me feel so; well...It just makes me smile. Their innocence is just, the cutest thing ever.

Thanks for the great story. :D

TTFN

;)

:D

XD

x
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ok, so I'm a bit biased, but...

THAT WAS AWESOME.

You've noticed things about Kou that even I haven't, and I made him! Like the blue/red eyes for the two brothers... I didn't even mean to do that! I didn't notice at all! And you've given Kou a reason for his preference for Angemon and such... that I hadn't even thought of! I just thought "heh, angels are cool." :P

And of course, later, we know that both of them are, in fact, hiding angel wings under their armor. Heh, and once again, like blue and red eyes, they'll have black and white armor...

And all this aside, the pure brotherly love behind it all. Beautiful. Whether this was Kou or some new character you had made up entirely, Takato's great here.

So, I think it obvious there's not much I can do but favorite it, of course. I really, really wish there was a "favorite favories" list. Cuz this would totally go on that. Or maybe even on the "favorite favorite favorites."

Thanks a ton, bro :)

P.S. Consider it AGF canon. Yes, I like it that much. And you'll see that announcement on my next chapter, when I finally get around to it.
Aero Angemon chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
The story was great and how it showed that even if brother's are addopted it doesnt mean that they are not close. I enjoyed the fact that Takato and Kouki could share anything with each other and not ever get mad at each other. If you do another story with a cross over I think you should include Kouki in it as well. What digimon would you give him if he had a digimon partner and how would you do the cross over and what seasons of digimon would you include? Aero