Reviews for Solid Strike
AAAAA chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Good and funney.

Please make another one.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I'm enjoying this, that's for sure!

Sadly, the only Metal Gear I'm familiar with is the music from the OSTs and OC-ReMix. However, I've been told that the game is just as awesome as the music.

Looking forward to seeing how this continues.
Zenshiki chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i love it! all the times!
ReisFriend chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Pretty good one. Not too subtle fighting style but effective. And the hut scene was quite funny when Asuka caught them in the act and an ending was not quite the usual but it will do. This story was fun to read. You still got it.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This was very good, but I have seen one Eva/Metal Gear Solid crossover before, but that guy hasn't updated in months.
Innortal chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Worked out very well.
Wushu chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I liked it. this is the second metal gear crossover i've read this week.

I truly believe that you could develop this into a very good chaptered story. I had actually been hoping it would be. But its your choice.

I liked it, the ending seemed a little off compared to the rest of the story, with them hugging and kissing like that seems to be added just because. Thats just my feeling on it. over all a great little story.
Shellbullet chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Shellbullet like! Shellbullet like lot's!
Blackmoon7875 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Cool, You should do more one shots with this, giving them different missions and what not and maybe delving into some of their pasts.
King of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Once again another great story by gunman. Keep up the good work.
Neferius chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
As soon as I scene he title I figured it was Metal Gear. Like I said before 'what will you update or come up with next?'.

Yet again something totally out there but still entertaining.

I liked the fact that Asuka took on the role of Snake. Shinji as Raiden worked but felt odd since his character was greatly changed compared to Asuka. And as much as I like the pairing and citrus content, for some reason I could have done without the Shinji and Rei 'sex' scene, however brief it was.

This was definitely a good short story. It had good action and had it's funny moments. It worked out pretty well.

Read ya Later.
Marq Fyori-Josdyas Auricor chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Awesome. Quite up to standard, as usual.

I wish you would do a little exploration of each protagonist's background history, but I won't pressure you.
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
that, was actually pretty enjoyable.

the action scenes I particularly enjoyed.
Ryousanki chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Well, nice Story. I can't remember reading a NGE/MGS-crossover-FF before, so i'am somewhat certain that you've made the first.

But even if i'am impressed by the sheer amount of storys you come up with, i think i should remind you that you already have some real good storys which a lot of readers (including me) would like to see completet.

Shinji the Pirate Lord, WereCats of NERV, Misatos second Childhood, Digital Love and Ski Trip are some examples.

Please don't abadon your Fics.

Anyway, did good, keep it up!

Ryousanki
Kurama chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Interesting story you got going here; both highly entertaining and well thought out. In fact, I agree with your choice in leaving this one as a one-shot. Sometimes, some stories are better off as such, since; as you said, less is more, and this was perfect just the way it is.

However, speaking of Captain America; any plans in the near future for an update to "Shinji Meets the Avengers"?