Reviews for Steamy Tower
Ciel'sxBlackxDiamond chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Lmao the people who didn't understand the point of this...are too young for this site.
annalise chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
wow
Oh my god chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
LONGEST FANFIC EVER!
cutiepiegirlie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I loved every part of it! Shame on all those perverts! :D
Bella 101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
sounds hot,yo
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
The sad part is all the note taking that was being done before the writers got to the end... to read the bold print, look up the term Parody (in my fav Wikipedia)

and hours later reflect... 'wait - more than two thrusts?'

a masterpiece
gggg chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
lame
LoveLiesBreakup chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
that was amazing lol
PineappleFields chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I CANT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEST FIC EVER HAHAHAHAHA SSUUUUUUREEEEE HAHAHAHAHAH THAT REALLYYYYY
MissVisarrow chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
this... blew my mind.

i lol'd until i cried.
shockcake chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
You did it wrong. The grammar was correct.
SexyTime chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was the deepest and most passionate sex i've ever read. You can feel the pleasure coursing through their bodies, and my god, some of those damn positions were SOOOOO HOT! Do you write kamasutra ir something? You made me soooo fuckin wet my panties are soaked.

Real shyt: you are freaking boss. I love you. moar parodies, plzzzzz
Artisa chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
ROFL omg that's hilarious! XD XD
AmandaN1992 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
LMFAO

Your little one-shot actually convinced me to log into the account I haven't used in years just so everyone would know exactly who said it and where to find me...

I can't imagine what possessed you to write something so simple and terrible, but it's AMAZING!

I'm so excited that someone had the guts to tell others to do smut the right way! There are some truly terrible authors out there, especially when it comes to smut.

I happened across this by chance and had to read it because I saw how short it was... But, I'm not going to lie to you, I had a million times more fun reading the reviews by the dumbasses who didn't get it... XD

Anyways, good work.