Reviews for Taking Care of You
Wow suspense!
Mugen gets a bit oc in chapter 9 but its small enough to pass off.
Jin is so adorable!
I feel like Jin is the dad of the group...idk...
Raigat chapter 14 . 1/11
Very nice. Would have been a good way for the series to go.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
I loved this story! So cute and great twists. 10/10!
andrea chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Awww, Mugen turns into a big softy. I'm so happy that Fuu kicked some ass. I've been wanting someone to write a story where the boys teach her how to defend herself. For the number of times she gets kidnapped, it only makes sense. Great story! Loved it!
stephanie.schafer.503 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
what chapter do they kiss and i mean Mugen and Fuu
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Awesome story I loved every second of it! I hope I hear more from you soon! Keep up the good work!
YingWhiteyWolf chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Awww :3 you're story's so sweeeeeet :3 i love it !
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Love your story!
Sara chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
I think there could have been cigarettes back then, but the story is plased in the Edo period but with a futuristic spin to it so I think your prodiction was well made. I absolutely love you story so far and am glad that you have made it! Keep on writing!
Ryukyugirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Lol wow Jin can actually catch fish lol nice
okami-onna chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
OMG!, I definitely love your story!. There are only trhee fics in spanish, so I had to looking for something that could fill my necessity for this couple. I love so much the pairing of they both.

I hope read more stories of them by you.
Freak-With-Issues chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
This is such an amazingly fantabulously awesome story and I'm sorry it took me so long to review! I've read and re-read this story five times and it never gets old! The realistic pace of Mugen and Fuu's relationship always makes me smile as well as the adorable fluff between an injured Fuu and protective Mugen.