Reviews for What's Up Doc?
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
LOL Very cute! :D I soo do love crossovers. Hmm, wonder why they canceled the Loonatics? It was pretty good. Then again why do they cancel any of the good shows, SWAT Kats included? Of course. _
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Great job! I love how you got the two groups to meet. Just a minor asthetic detail I think you should change, maybe you should take out the spaces and punchition marks in Rev's dialogue us he is actively slowly his speech down. That would better show Rev's tendency to speak way too fast.
purpledragon6 chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Cool.
WinxPossible chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
THIS ONE ROCKS! You should do a sequel. Like the SWAT Kats have a sudden attack and Jake's/Razor's dimensional radar zap's them to Acmetropolis. Now that would interesting to see (or in this case read) Jake's/Razor's and Chance's/T-Bone's faces about Acmetropolis. Make one ! (Puppy dog eyes and start's the doggy cry).
Mitsuki chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
You are doing a great job here! I can practicaly HEAR the character's voices saying the lines.
Mitsuki chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This looks like it's going to be interesting...
Cody Furlong chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
It's great,I really liked is sad though that Chance and Jake may not ever see Ace and Tech reading this did give me some ideas for a sequel.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 8/26/2008
Excellent ending. Neat job with all the characters.

If replying please do it via e-mail.

Keep the good writing.
Station Square Guardian chapter 11 . 8/26/2008
Nice finale... I really liked the way you described the new ward of the Megakat City prison. Once again, nice job, my friend. Keep it up!
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
This is really good,I can't wait to read what happens 've had a comparing of Jake's and Tech's intelligence,do you think we could get a comparing of Chance's and Slam's strength?
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
itss greeat T.T esp my fave r goin Chance keep it up ;) i can't wait X3
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
This si sso funny that Burke and Murray getting the butt of that joke. I laughed when I read what the Loonatics did to them cool. Now I want to know the Loonatics going to the movies and disguises hm. I can't wait for the next chappie on that one. Keep up the good work.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
Uly that rocks how the Loonatics took down the Pastmaster which such ease. Feral was being Feral as usual But I like this action you have set up for us. Very well thought out and very cool to boot.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Great stuff here, especially on the prank.

If you reply this, please do it via e-mail. My server is failing and doesn't get a thing from the site.

Keep the good writing.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
I really loved it! Please continue!