Reviews for Elegy
akatsuki-highschool-heaven chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
OMG, too be totally honest with you that was so so sad to me but at the same time enlightening now i may be just a young teen but seriously that was epic ive found a lot of amazing writers on fanfiction sites but you are by far one of the best! I didn't see a single fault in there! Well done if i remember i am soo adding you as a favourite writer :) you nearly made me cry :) ( unfortunately i think i might be PMSing gulp :( im serious)
Left4Warcraft chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is very good! It's so full od feelings and emotions, clearly a masterpiece. Please add some more chapters
kacheep chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow...best non-humor story I've ever read! It's really written from their point of view...

Deidara's wasa really nice! Hehe, the ROY thing was pretty awesome :)
person chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
the itachi one made me cry. i loved it
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
As soon as I read Hidan's elegy, I knew this would be a good fic; yet I was caught completely off guard by the poignancy, clarity, and wrenching emotions brought on by Itachi's elegy. An actor - that was what I always thought of Itachi. He seamlessly merged his life with his role, playing his part without a flaw. I'd always made the connection, and I was stirred at times to write about it, but never did. I am glad I didn't, because it would have been no comparison to the inspiring elegy you did for him. Thanks so much for the good read.
UrbanMusic chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very well written . Itachi part, how you made that comparisions is very emotinal and sadly so true. And if i hand't knew that you are the author I would have thoght that Hidan himself has written his own part.

I hope you will continue on writting
Agata93 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I just love your writing style. I know, it's sounds silly, typical and not the way I want. But...this story really make me sad, it was perfect written. Sorry, it is. Specially this part about Itachi, I fell the worst about him. His whole live was a mission, but he didn't accomplished all of it. You know the rest, so I won't be writting more.

I, I just love your stories. It's hard to write, I just get too emotional after reading this.

Whatever.

Keep like this, I'm waiting for another stories. I'm adding you to favorites authors. You are one of few, but you are the first.

Ok, see ya.

P.S Please don't write to me"thankt to adding me to your favorite authours and favorites stories list" crap, I hate it.
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This is really good. Especially Itachi's. It was perfect. He really was good at it. I guess we got fooled. But then, it was sad.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I like the way this is written. It's sad, but I like it, great job :)
fierce-tranny-hot-mess chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
sad, yes, but amazingly written. wow.

i cried when itachi died and refued to believe that he was dead, and persuaded myself into thinking that he was in a coma. im a really big dork. seriously.

lol, Ally
Dumbbunny chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I'm a freak really...I got all teary eyed reading this, so i guess i'm insane, crying for the death of manga characters
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Aw, this was amazing. I really appreciated this.

It was very well written, and I loved it. :) Thank you.

Ja,
Temporarily in Hiding chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Elegy... I can't say that I know what that means... ehehehe...

I loved how you did this! I especially like Itachi's, I think it expressed his houghts perfectly. And that last sentence of Deidara's made me laugh. Gosh, I just LOVE sentimetal fics T.T
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
It's okay. We can all grieve together. I'll miss them. They were all special. Except Orochimaru. He's bloody corrupted.
MoonIdiot chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
-wails-

This...this was BEAUTIFUL! You...them...it... -wails some more-

I miss those suckers too Especially Itachi and Deidara and Jiraiya! Jiraiya's death was such a shock to me, and I just liked Itachi and Deidara so much...

Those little sentences of death at the end of every character's thoughts of death (or I think that's what they were) were really, really wonderful. Ohh... This was such a great, beautiful story And you did a great job with it!