Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
Niznet chapter 1 . 6/15
thank you writer for acknowledging Tibet
I keep thinking as I am reading this that Bella is 22-23? But damn they treat her like a 16 year old virgin or a 12 year old that is to scared to stay alone? She is getting a masters degree, but she cannot stay alone in her house that she shares with her brother? Because over protective daddy and brother won't allow a 22-23 year old to "stay home alone?" What the ever loving duck?
Then Em and Rose have sex, and she is upset? Because her 16 year old virginal ears hears them?

Then she has sex with Eddie boy, and instead of acting like a big girl, she leaves in a huff.
She seriously needs to grow the duck up!

Damn!
Allear chapter 25 . 2/21
Sorry for the lack of faith.
Allear chapter 13 . 2/20
Ah- finally! She is standing up for herself! Didn't see it coming, very good development of the plot.
Allear chapter 9 . 2/19
No, sorry, I don't follow. Why is he still sleeping on the couch when Bella has moved to the guest room? Doesn't make sense.
Allear chapter 9 . 2/19
Well written story but I'm starten to get really annoyed on how Bella is treated. She is a grown up person and neither her brother, father or male friend should be ordering her around like this. Gives me creepy Saudiarabic vibes. It's not cute or caring, it's really demeaning and controlling. They don't have a say on who she can kiss or when, or where she should live. Women ARE allowed to live by themselves and I understand that you needed to move her to Edwards house for the sake of the plot, but couldn't it have been for a better reason like flooded basement or whatever?
Allear chapter 4 . 2/18
So, Jacob is a foot and a half taller than Edward? Exactly how short is Edward or how giant is Jacob?
tee4dree chapter 23 . 12/14/2017
You are a great great writer. You’ve almost given me a heart attack with the Edward/Bella slow burn... but it was sooo worth it! Thank you so much!
I’ve mentioned your fic at my Instagram (Fanfichology), I hope that’s ok!
kayk806 chapter 25 . 11/30/2017
great job
awkwardosu chapter 8 . 11/14/2017
Idk if you even read these reviews anymore, but I just found this story and I have to say (in spite of being an Edward girl) I really like your characterization of Jacob. It feels very real to me. And I like that he's a bit less force-himself-on-Bella the way he was in the books at times. I appreciate it.
Kayozm chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
Oh my goodness Alice *really* annoyed me in this chapter! They've only justalmostreconciled, and E asked if the dress thing would have ale long (no, she didn't think so), because he wanted to see her. I hardly think that's taking her for granted. Playing games is *not* the way to a healthy relationship. Not to mention if anyone is railroading and demanding it's Alice!
bethabetha chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
i got to the part in chapter 4 when he just walks in to her bedroom when she doesn't answer him. between his lack of respect for her privacy and everybody forcing her out of her own place for a week because they won't "let" her stay alone at the age of 23 (!) i just can't like these characters. the writing was good, but i found nothing likeable about these people, except maybe jasper.
SandKastles chapter 8 . 7/11/2017
Isn't Angela suppose to be out of town?
SandKastles chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
Kay I like this story but I'm getting really sick of this 'over protective' bullshit. She's what, 24? And she's seriously just letting these people force her out of her home for a week? It's beyond ridiculous and hard to focus on anything else.
nat chapter 25 . 6/14/2017