Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 25 . 2/27
This was an amazing story and I loved every chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Anushka Poddar chapter 13 . 1/20
It is just so lovely. YHou have everything, even the songs that fit to the moment, so clearin your head. It feels like I am watching it all happen in front of me because you make it so deatiled and with a sense of clarity. I am already in love. Thank you so much for such an incredible story.
ugh chapter 5 . 1/12
this story is good so far but the fact that Bella is a grown ass woman and has to ask her brother permission to do things like she’s a 14 year old little girl is getting on my last nerve. I’m about ready to stop reading
winterhorses chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
I know that a number of fics include a female initiating an angry physical attack against her significant other, but that doesn’t make it right. Would it be okay if Edward punched Bella in the face because he was mad at her?
Jenycullen chapter 25 . 5/24/2021
I have enjoyed this story so much! Thank you!
biblepam chapter 10 . 5/3/2021
They are SO close,, so close
archy12 chapter 16 . 4/3/2021
Edward definitely did a good job of showing Bella how he felt for her. ;)
And yes, I can see why he left UW.
Courtesy? I don't think he's discourteous towards Bella, just maybe...in a hurry.
It's okay though, let Bella make him wait a bit. :)
archy12 chapter 15 . 4/3/2021
I think they are doing very well-talking out things, working together, having a look at aisle three once in a while... ;)
archy12 chapter 14 . 4/3/2021
Wow, she was really hurt, wasn't she? And stewing in it for seven years, thinking she had no chance with Edward, and what's more, maybe he hated her or something...Yes, I get her reaction.
Emmett is funny, worrying about future babies!
Bella certainly needs to focus on her finals. She can figure out everything else later.
archy12 chapter 13 . 4/3/2021
Wow, Edward has had an epiphany!
And Jacob helped him get there. That's all kind of amazing, considering they are not on the best of terms.
He's right, of course. Loving someone doesn't mean leaving them behind because you think it's best for them. It means staying there and making sure they're happy.
Edward has his task cut out for him, hasn't he? Let's hope he has enough patience and perseverance.
archy12 chapter 12 . 3/31/2021
Wow, a lot of things happened in this chapter!
Yeah, sex between them was unexpected, because they were being so slow before, but who's complaining? ;)
Finally, green signal from Emmett. And haha, Edward admitted his feelings to the wrong Swan. :D
It seems he's ready to admit them to the right one, though...
archy12 chapter 11 . 3/31/2021
I like their 'deliberate' actions, as opposed to accidental. :)
archy12 chapter 10 . 3/31/2021
Angst? Where? Sure, there's a very slow burn, but that's enjoyable.
Edward might be clueless in some things, but in others he's quite...intuitive.
Bella telling him she's a sex addict, haha!
Hmm, they get interrupted frequently by one or another phone call.
Maybe they will get some alone time at the cabin.
archy12 chapter 9 . 3/27/2021
Phew, talk about a slow burn! I think by now both of them are in the incandescent stage. :)
archy12 chapter 8 . 3/27/2021
Haha, Bella pulled Edward's leg! :D
I bet he's beating himself over not kissing her back!
6,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »