Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
kayk806 chapter 25 . 11/30
great job
awkwardosu chapter 8 . 11/14
Idk if you even read these reviews anymore, but I just found this story and I have to say (in spite of being an Edward girl) I really like your characterization of Jacob. It feels very real to me. And I like that he's a bit less force-himself-on-Bella the way he was in the books at times. I appreciate it.
Kayozm chapter 16 . 10/22
Oh my goodness Alice *really* annoyed me in this chapter! They've only justalmostreconciled, and E asked if the dress thing would have ale long (no, she didn't think so), because he wanted to see her. I hardly think that's taking her for granted. Playing games is *not* the way to a healthy relationship. Not to mention if anyone is railroading and demanding it's Alice!
bethabetha chapter 4 . 8/22
i got to the part in chapter 4 when he just walks in to her bedroom when she doesn't answer him. between his lack of respect for her privacy and everybody forcing her out of her own place for a week because they won't "let" her stay alone at the age of 23 (!) i just can't like these characters. the writing was good, but i found nothing likeable about these people, except maybe jasper.
SandKastles chapter 8 . 7/11
Isn't Angela suppose to be out of town?
SandKastles chapter 5 . 7/11
Kay I like this story but I'm getting really sick of this 'over protective' bullshit. She's what, 24? And she's seriously just letting these people force her out of her home for a week? It's beyond ridiculous and hard to focus on anything else.
nat chapter 25 . 6/14
ttyhfricakfkchxk

gfhgjchmxmxmxnxokco
princeselisa chapter 25 . 6/12
What a beautiful and well written story. I absolutely loved it! Thank you
cullen2798 chapter 23 . 5/26
It was a great story! And it really made me ball my eyes out a lot! But a pot of the time I was stuck between 'she forgave him way to easily' and 'why are they fucking together yet?!' But having those conflicting feelings, as a reader is a mark of an amazing story!
Bella seems pathetic. Glad she hates it as much as I do. Hopefully we see her actually grow and develop as a person.
This has about zero angst. Drama, yes. Angst? Not really.
Like this story, except for the bossy Alice/Barbie Bella cliche.
17wilsonh chapter 10 . 1/9
I'm fine with the angst. What I'm not fine with is the CONSTANT interruptions from friends and family who know they are alone together and want them to get together. I feel like I need a cold shower!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
So many things going through his mind. It still makes me wonder, if he would've acted on any of those feelings, would they have lasted back then? The seven years wouldn't have been necessary but, maybe they would've separated for a few, then found each other again, for their forever'. Very interesting. Again, thank you for the outtake.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
It was interesting to read what was changed here and there. I'm glad your beta spoke her mind throughly and that she convinced you to have them make love when they did. It surprised me in the story and I liked that I was surprised by it. This snippet was definitely fitting with what I'd expected in that chapter. I'm glad you went with the guidance of the beta.
6,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »