Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
biblepam chapter 10 . 5/3
They are SO close,, so close
archy12 chapter 16 . 4/3
Edward definitely did a good job of showing Bella how he felt for her. ;)
And yes, I can see why he left UW.
Courtesy? I don't think he's discourteous towards Bella, just maybe...in a hurry.
It's okay though, let Bella make him wait a bit. :)
archy12 chapter 15 . 4/3
I think they are doing very well-talking out things, working together, having a look at aisle three once in a while... ;)
archy12 chapter 14 . 4/3
Wow, she was really hurt, wasn't she? And stewing in it for seven years, thinking she had no chance with Edward, and what's more, maybe he hated her or something...Yes, I get her reaction.
Emmett is funny, worrying about future babies!
Bella certainly needs to focus on her finals. She can figure out everything else later.
archy12 chapter 13 . 4/3
Wow, Edward has had an epiphany!
And Jacob helped him get there. That's all kind of amazing, considering they are not on the best of terms.
He's right, of course. Loving someone doesn't mean leaving them behind because you think it's best for them. It means staying there and making sure they're happy.
Edward has his task cut out for him, hasn't he? Let's hope he has enough patience and perseverance.
archy12 chapter 12 . 3/31
Wow, a lot of things happened in this chapter!
Yeah, sex between them was unexpected, because they were being so slow before, but who's complaining? ;)
Finally, green signal from Emmett. And haha, Edward admitted his feelings to the wrong Swan. :D
It seems he's ready to admit them to the right one, though...
archy12 chapter 11 . 3/31
I like their 'deliberate' actions, as opposed to accidental. :)
archy12 chapter 10 . 3/31
Angst? Where? Sure, there's a very slow burn, but that's enjoyable.
Edward might be clueless in some things, but in others he's quite...intuitive.
Bella telling him she's a sex addict, haha!
Hmm, they get interrupted frequently by one or another phone call.
Maybe they will get some alone time at the cabin.
archy12 chapter 9 . 3/27
Phew, talk about a slow burn! I think by now both of them are in the incandescent stage. :)
archy12 chapter 8 . 3/27
Haha, Bella pulled Edward's leg! :D
I bet he's beating himself over not kissing her back!
archy12 chapter 7 . 3/27
I'm Emmett's sister, haha! :D
Bella certainly learned a lot from her brother, including teasing and pranking him.
archy12 chapter 6 . 3/24
Distance, huh? Not sure how long he can maintain that! ;)
archy12 chapter 5 . 3/24
Oh, for goodness' sake, just hear him out!
archy12 chapter 4 . 3/24
Rosalie should have told Bella she wasn't with Edward. It would relaxed her somewhat. :D
Oh dear, what did Bella do to Edward, manhandle him? :)
archy12 chapter 3 . 3/24
Seems pretty much everyone is in on Edward's feelings for Bella. :)
6,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »