Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
nat chapter 25 . 6/14
ttyhfricakfkchxk

gfhgjchmxmxmxnxokco
princeselisa chapter 25 . 6/12
What a beautiful and well written story. I absolutely loved it! Thank you
cullen2798 chapter 23 . 5/26
It was a great story! And it really made me ball my eyes out a lot! But a pot of the time I was stuck between 'she forgave him way to easily' and 'why are they fucking together yet?!' But having those conflicting feelings, as a reader is a mark of an amazing story!
Bella seems pathetic. Glad she hates it as much as I do. Hopefully we see her actually grow and develop as a person.
This has about zero angst. Drama, yes. Angst? Not really.
Like this story, except for the bossy Alice/Barbie Bella cliche.
17wilsonh chapter 10 . 1/9
I'm fine with the angst. What I'm not fine with is the CONSTANT interruptions from friends and family who know they are alone together and want them to get together. I feel like I need a cold shower!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
So many things going through his mind. It still makes me wonder, if he would've acted on any of those feelings, would they have lasted back then? The seven years wouldn't have been necessary but, maybe they would've separated for a few, then found each other again, for their forever'. Very interesting. Again, thank you for the outtake.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
It was interesting to read what was changed here and there. I'm glad your beta spoke her mind throughly and that she convinced you to have them make love when they did. It surprised me in the story and I liked that I was surprised by it. This snippet was definitely fitting with what I'd expected in that chapter. I'm glad you went with the guidance of the beta.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 12/26/2016
They'd chosen the cabin much earlier in the story, when they talked about what she envisioned for her own wedding. When Edward thought he may not be the groom, in her scenario. So, to know they chose that as their wedding destination was perfect. I loved it more, because it was a surprise to everyone, except the parents and Emmett. Very wonderful ending to a fun story.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
I'm so glad she wasn't really asleep when he finally said the words she'd been craving. That he really wants her. That he wants her there with him. That he wants to be selfish and do everything possible to have her there with him. It was the kick in the pants she needed. I was quite surprised that. It only did Bella fly down but, everyone else did as well. It must've been great to see all of them. Even if all he wanted to do was grab Bella and run back to his house. I'm glad they connected and got their words out of their mouths this time. Very sexy times they shared. And, continue to share. I liked the ending but, I'm very happy you've got an epilogue, because it felt unfinished if left right here.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
He is a giant idiot. I can't believe he fought for her while he was vacationing up there for his sister's wedding, yet when it matters most, he simply ignores her. She should be his first priority, not his very last. Hell, she's become an afterthought to him. Which is reprehensible. He doesn't deserve her at all. He needs o pull his head out of his ass. She hasn't bothered to tell him anything about the interviews she's gone on, because he doesn't bother to call her. What a mess. I would never put up with that crap, ever. I have never had to work for my husband's love or attention. He's always placed me first, as I've done with him. I can't even fathom being less important than a job. A freaking JOB! Grrrr.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
I loved the way you did the wedding, by bypassing it altogether. Writing about them getting ready for a minute, until Bella tried to run off with Edward again. Esme chiding Edward for his barbaric ways, was funny. Especially since Bella jumped on him. I'm so glad that they spoke to each other and tried to figure out what to do. Even more happy that Edward wanted to invite her to come with him but, he felt it was too soon. I was just thrilled that the thought crossed one of their minds, early or not. When you know, you know and there is no thing as too soon. Was glad to hear of Marcus speaking with Bella and that she may get a chance to work where Jasper does. Getting her right there with Edward. I don't like that she's,kept all of the potential stuff from him, as he may be considering things as well. If he transfers to Seattle at UW and she gets the gig in San Francisco . . . they'll be right back at square one. They need to talk to each other. Dry much loved there alone time together. Him wanting it to last all night and her impatient. Then having his wish come tru and them going so much slower the second time. Beautiful night for them to remember.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 12/24/2016
I think that went a lot better this time, because she knew he'd have to go back to work and where exactly his work and life is. It isn't like the first time, seven years prior, when they both had feelings and he was running from his, her hiding hers. This time they fully know each other's feelings and thatbthey want a real relationship. I still feel that with her not having school and no job, she should leave with him. I bet it hasn't even crossed her mind yet. I think I will when she's missing him and she realizes there is nothing holding her there right now. Well, except for Emmett but, they couldn't live together forever. The desk and the wall sex was hotter than hell. Goodness woman, you can write a lemon. Sexy, very sexy.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
I'm glad Edward stopped himself from speaking to Alice about needing to leave for home on Sunday. He should have that conversation with Bella first. Let her know that he's not leaving her, he's going back to work. This is his dream, to work for the CDC. At least it was before he came home for this visit. If she knows this, she can start looking for jobs in Atlanta as well. Or, I'm sure the CDC has to have satellite offices throughout our country, with headquarters in Atlanta. Why would they risk having all those important scientists in one set of buildings, in one campus? Plus, Bella is done with school and s doesn't have a job right now . . . she could fly home with Edward and be with him there for a while. At least until he knows for sure he got the gig in Atlanta. Rose was helpful this chapter, with her advice. I do wonder why Rose brought it up for Emmett, when she knows that Bella and Edward have already been together sexually? The way she was talking, it was as though she forgot that Bella and Edward had sex at the cabin. Charlie was more surprised by Emmett having a girlfriend, than he was about Bella having Edward. That was cute.
6,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »