Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
HiraFrance chapter 3 . 1/2
E is a big fat a*ss idiot! Pretending R was his girlfriend, what was he thinking?
HiraFrance chapter 2 . 1/2
How bad could it be when the lovebirds are clueless, huh? :)
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 1/2
Poor B, I wanna hug her and slap E for being an I.D.I.O.T.
HiraFrance chapter 25 . 1/2
if E has knew then that B loved him...
KartiKeya96 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I love this story so far don't get me wrong or whatever, but I keep help but to get very annoyed when Bella and Edward comes close to letting their feelings get the best of them, but then they end up getting interrupted by someone either calling them or clearing their throats (Carlisle). Lol Girl I mean they're in a house together for a week nobody is home with them, and they can't even kiss one another or even come close to it. This is too much teasing for me!
pinkfluffydressinggown chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
oh my gosh I am in live with your story!
jk chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
Fuuuck that. Bella can do soooo much better
jk chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
Again she's 23 how can she be solo naive
jk chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
He ducked ginger snatch so he could stay and see Bella...now that's love. I wish guys would do that for me. And bell as all sweet,understanding and shit...ummm fuck that. Duck that! Give Bella someone better for fucks sake. Edwards a piece of shit, she never should have slept with his skanky ass so she can run from him with'her'dignity. Give Bella 6ft2 220 pounds of olive man meat toned to perfection black curly hair gray eyes cool as ice and hot as the sun! Fuck squid ward asspants.
jk chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Ohhh he goes to berkly I get it Guiana moved back to Cali...now I get it lol. Was Edward waiting for Bella when he was ducking that girl? That doesn't seem like waiting to me. Soooo he shouldn't have said he was waiting for Bella that whole time. The first thing I thought when he said that was..,,,liar!.!
I don't like Edward in this story...I want Bella with someone else. And isn't Bella 23 how is she soooo clueless? She's to old to be so naive.
jk chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Yaaaa a piano piece will explain everything...um no of won't assward. Use your words like a big boy. Soooo he ditches her even though he loves her and he just recently started ducking Guiana whatever her name is. And he said she just moves back...to forks? Cause he goes to schools
Far away right...so where the fuck does this Gian live? How long were they together? So much for loving Bella...sounds like just another whore...why does he get good sex with that chick and Bella gets nice sex that she said'she had to. Do which was weirs by the way but that's what she said at the table. He left her so Bella should get hot as fuck sex with even hotter guys...seems only fair
jk chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I don't get why shed hang on to this assholes ghost for seven years when he treated her like total crap. And then act all friendly when he comes back...fuck him I hate him already he can die right now for all I care...embryo and Bella!
evilnat chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot. Though I thought bella caved pretty easily in the end (I probably would have too if I were in her shoes). Edward should have suffered just a little, if only he actually talked to people none of the mess might have happened! :)

Thanks!
Xx
lesuse chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
I'm glad that this has happened this way. It's unrealistic to expect Bella to not give Edward the real hard truth and a punch in the jaw! That's what canon Bella should have done in New Moon - a kiss and a punch or a slap with a werewolf claw - something to get Edward's attention about how badly he hurt her. This Edward went SEVEN YEARS he deserves some grief. But, not just grief. They need to understand why they acted like they did and communicate their feelings and needs to each other. This is a very co-dependent group - one of the worst I've seen in a FF story! Good job! So, on to the wedding!
lesuse chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
I personally am happy for a story with Bella and Edward taking time to discover and act on their feelings, even if they have slept all night in the bed together twice already without doing anything! Guess that's why this is fiction, huh? But, I like this Bella - her wit and ability to handle herself verbally, but still so inhibited with Edward. Like this Edward too - Mr. Dazzling, but insecure!
6,008 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »