Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
jk chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I don't get why shed hang on to this assholes ghost for seven years when he treated her like total crap. And then act all friendly when he comes back...fuck him I hate him already he can die right now for all I care...embryo and Bella!
evilnat chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot. Though I thought bella caved pretty easily in the end (I probably would have too if I were in her shoes). Edward should have suffered just a little, if only he actually talked to people none of the mess might have happened! :)

Thanks!
Xx
lesuse chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
I'm glad that this has happened this way. It's unrealistic to expect Bella to not give Edward the real hard truth and a punch in the jaw! That's what canon Bella should have done in New Moon - a kiss and a punch or a slap with a werewolf claw - something to get Edward's attention about how badly he hurt her. This Edward went SEVEN YEARS he deserves some grief. But, not just grief. They need to understand why they acted like they did and communicate their feelings and needs to each other. This is a very co-dependent group - one of the worst I've seen in a FF story! Good job! So, on to the wedding!
lesuse chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
I personally am happy for a story with Bella and Edward taking time to discover and act on their feelings, even if they have slept all night in the bed together twice already without doing anything! Guess that's why this is fiction, huh? But, I like this Bella - her wit and ability to handle herself verbally, but still so inhibited with Edward. Like this Edward too - Mr. Dazzling, but insecure!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Thank you this was such a wonderful story I loved reading it! Edward & Bella's love surpassed every heartache and situation I couldn't grey enough.
RobLover21 chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story I loved every word. Edward & Bellas love was able to overcome any obstacle thrown their way I couldn't get enough of their relationship.
KJOHN chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Bella is a weak loser and everyone treats her like she is stupid.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Loving this story... so glad Bella found her backbone!
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
BACKBONE BELLA! She seriously needs a dang backbone!

I hate when they treat her like she is child. Even teenagers stay home alone. I went back and checked. She is 23... Why are they treating her like a over indulged 12 year old?

When she was doing the kick boxing I held hope... but now, not so much...

Man, hope it changes soon.
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
wow this looks interesting
Bellareena chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
I have tried to stick with this story because the writing is not bad at all, but the characters are just so awful. They take one dimension to another level. It's quite despairing. The Emmett is by far the worst written Emmett in fan fiction history, Alice is not far behind and Bella is pure cringe worthy. Just horrific.
Sehkra chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Got to admit you write Emmett really well in the form of evoking an emotional response. I would love to smack him right now. Hard.
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
I am so glad that I get to read this as a "complete" story, if I had to wait I'd go nuts. Looking forward to more B&E loving each other. I'm so glad you don't use words like c..t or p...y, or c..k when writing love scenes. Love scenes should be sweet, sexy and very hot but don't need to be vulgar. Love the way you write then! I'm sure you've heard this before. I'm not a prude and those words can be hot for a loving couple too, but I like it your way.
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
I so wish that I had your talent. I have wanted to write for years, but don't have the courage to try. I've been out of school so long and my vocabulary is not very good. I hope you write yourself a best seller one day and make enough money that you could always write. If that is your dream, of course. Loving this story!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Oh, Bella and Edward snuggled near a campfire both of them hoping for more! It doesn't get much better than that!
5,997 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »