Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
Thissiteislame chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
LOL! I love this story already and it's only 4 chapters so far! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
puasluoma chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I loved when alice said I’m Edward’s sister, so it’s a gimme that I’d be your maid of honor.”! it was awsome! lol grate idea!
Bre-dust2dust34 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
I love it! What an amazing story, the characters that you've created from already fabulous characters are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see what Edward says to Bella about why he disappeared, and this last chapter with the whole Bella/Jacob/Edward thing and then drunk!Bella was hilarious and totally awesome, especially Edward's reactions. Also, Emmett is officially *love* in this story, he's so awesome as Bella's big brother and you write their relationship so well, reminds me of my RL. hahaha I can't wait for more, please update soon! :D
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Great chapter! i love a drunk bella! she's so funny! i wonder what happened when edward put her to bed! i really want to find out!
EC4me chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
This is really good! I love the way you're building up the relationships. I'm glad Bella let Jake down. I hope we find out more about why Edward left for so long.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Ah My God. I love, love, love, this. I just found it tonight in someone's favorites!

Can't wait for the next update!
mrs. huntzberger chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Oh my gosh, this chapter was fantastic! First a very sexy Edward and a half naked Bella, then the fairly gentle Jacob letdown scene (note: I think you should send that part of the chapter to Stephenie Meyer...I adore those books and I think she's a freaking genius but I still don't know what the hell she was thinking when she did it her way), and finally the truly adorable Emmett/Rosalie kitchen scene. Ah! The only thing that would have made it better was if we had seen how exactly Bella tested Edward's limits. There is definite morning-after, flashback potential there...just a suggestion. ;)
Love EC chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
ARGH! That was such an AMAZING chapter! Buahahaha goodbye Jacob! Oh wow, I NEED to know what happened in Bella's bedroom like...NOW! Please update really really soon, I can't wait to read more of your fanfic! You are very good at keeing your readers begging for more lol, great style of writing ;)
FOREVER WITH MY NOSE IN A BOOK chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
more more more :)
SilentlyBitten17 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
i love your story. update soon.
Spacegirl chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
I'm thoroughly intrigued by this story! Keep writing please!
EbonyHearts chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
heeheehee gay bar and drunk bella! awesome! cant wait for the next chapter!

(EBONYHEARTS)
knh0103 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Emmett had a crush on his mother Esme and said she was fresh baked chocolate chips and a glass of milk... hahaha... funny analogies
juliet233 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Hopefully Bella won't be TOO embarrassed when she wakes up tomorrow ;)

Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
BrownEyedGirl65 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Greaty Story! It's nice to see someone that writes long chapters! Update soon! :)
6,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 384 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 404 .. Last Next »