Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
Mrs.EdwardAMCullen chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
CUte i like it and i can't wait for you to update.
irishgirl32 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
OMG this is beyond good in so many ways. I absolutly love it and cant wait to continue reading more! I hope you do tell us what the heck happend when edward was putting bella to bed. I am sure it will be wonderful to read about! Keep up the good work. I am loving the long chapters too!
09876543211234567890 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
omg I loved loved LOVED IT!

Drunk bella throwing herself at edward was pretty funny.. ahaha

poor jacob oh well I'm not that big of a fan of him

rose and em-bear :p are so cute

what happend with drunk bella and sober edward when he tucked her in ! I have to know!

can't wait for more :D

it super duper fantasticle!
hellena8989 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
lolz i love your story, its rather funny! please update soon!
sli723 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
omg I wonder what happened when Edward tucked Bella in...OMG PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!
screamingSOUL chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
I have to know what happened in that room with a drunk Bella and Edward! Loved that the girls went to a gay club, I do that too with my friends at times :D
kdashlanie chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
ambiboo424 chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
haha must have been pretty hard for edward to walk out of that room...i wonder what she did to him?
Michelle62092 chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
wow, exciting chapter! :P

and what happened between Edward and Bella when he tucked her in? :P

please update soon!:D
blindbookworm chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
papierblumen chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
OMG! That was so mean what they did to Bella! I feel so bad for her now but Edward was a true gent! Keep writing because I love this story now!
ready-able chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
omg...what happened in bella's room?
Muff'Nbutter chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Favorite quotes:

"Edward forgot that the Swans used food for superlative descriptions"

"'I didn’t know you had a problem keeping your clothes on,' he said.

Bella licked her lips before she said, 'And you seem intent on keeping my clothes off.'"

"She gets a little. . . aggressive when she's had too much to drink."

"'What did you say to her?'

'I told her I'd tuck her in'"

"'And then I hosed down the patio furniture.'

Rosalie giggled. 'That sounds exciting.'"

"Edward entered the kitchen. His hair was tousled and his t-shirt was wrinkled. He had an expression of a man who had just been tested to his limits."

nice chapter, dearie... please update soon!
loveisms chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Wow this was such a great chapter, thank you for posting such a long one! I love this story so much. I was so embarrassed for Bella when Edward saw her, eek! I also feel really bad for poor Jacob. I hope things between Bella and Edward pick up soon. Keep up the great work!
claddaugh128 chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
aww! emmett and rosalie! they were so cute.

and edward is, of course, hot as always. can't wait for the next update!
6,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 384 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 .. Last Next »