Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
katydid2363 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
enjoying this story! so let's see what happens during the week that they get to spend together.
Goo82 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Love the new chapter.. can't wait to see how the weekend goes.
LillianBerns chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
this is really good
Michelle62092 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
can't wait to see what happens during Bella's stay at the Cullen's :)

please update soon!:D
Love EC chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
omg this is SO god! PLEASE write MORE! SOON! a!
rubberduckie2013 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
wow this is really good so far keep it up and update!
myshadoww chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
If I ever have a conversation with Jasper that was similar to that, I would be a little freaked on how he knows so much. lol.

Thanks for the update! This was a great chapter D
BlueSkyMornings chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
If only she had gotten a job she could suddenly run out *sigh*. I would. Mwaha.

Yay another chp! I LOVE this story !

yeah that distance and then cut out of life part still makes me mad, and Edward adn them act like it never happened...

So I'm guessing becuase she don't care that Rose has something to do with his disapearance, like, they're behind something.

Finally! Why he left! MWaha! Lets hope she finds out! I wanna know!

She has good points, seven years and then it's like he never left...

Oh wow... yeah I've been thinking maybe he HAD to go those seven years and thought that if he kept his distance and they got farther away, it wouldn't hurt as much when he didn't contact her at all those 7 years.

hehehe Jasper must know how she feels! mwaha!

Wonder where Rose went...

oh haha Alice prob. knows Rose will go to Emmett haha. And that Edward and Bella will marry haha. She's great! I love Alice!

Just to prove Alice wrong on that, if I were Bella, I'd go out with a guy and just marry him haha! that'd prove her wrong!

Haha! So thats where she went... haha... you're right, not a care in the world...

AHA! I knew it! They're behind something! AHA! Yeah so something is obviosly going on, becuase she's asking if hes going to tell her, so obviously they're all ready planning something. haha. I just can't wrap my mind around Edward. All that time he thought she thought of him as a BROTHER! hes DEMENTED! and then he leaves her, what was he doing that whole time! and he never processed in his mind... and did he really purposly avoid her... Arghie!

haha! besides, theres that thing with Bella.

oh wow they ALL know and they're ALL trying to get him with Bella! she said "you've had more then enough time"... hmm...

haha if he had that'd have been interesting. BTW.. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! YOU CANT LEAVE IT THERE FOR LONG! *glares at you and points to the end of the words*
Ghosts in the Snow chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Aw.

I'm new to your story and I absolutely love it!

-Holly.
Edwardlover1125 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
I love the story so far and please update soon I am dying to know what happens next :)
legionofmistakes chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Very good chapter :) I'm glad Bella finally got her chance to yell at Edward for what he did. Will he eventually tell Bella what happened all those years ago? Why he left? I would LOVE to know what happened. Same with why Edward and Rosalie were pretending to date. I am looking forward to the next few chapters!
unicornhime chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
This is turning out really interesting! And that last line? Melt me, why don't you.

Looking forward to more!
Blood Fae chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Aww, lol I love Alice, great chapter, this is really coming along and with Bella and Edward stuck in a house by themselves I'm sure they can find ways to amuse themselves ;P.

- Blood Fae
CallistoLexx chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
I know I've said it before, but I love this story. This was another excellent chapter. The Edward/Bella interactions were nice and I liked seeing a bit more about their past.
jimemon chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Just found your story and I am totally hooked. Glad that Rose was just for cover, cant wait for more :)
6,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 384 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 .. Last Next »