Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
meganann07 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
nice start to this story. I am completely interested and I really like this Bella. She is feisty and can handle herself just fine:) Edward is going to have his hands full! Update soon!
xDreamOn'94 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
GREAT!loved it :]

MORE? (aa)

btw love the persuader ,tehe

and Bella kickboxing is something really different,i like that

hmm.. emmet is kind of being weird :P but well he's her brother so
azulskies chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
ooh I really liked this chapter, please keep updating! I especially like where you're going with Bella, she doesn't just faint all over Edward even though she really likes him.
magan bagan chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
This is a really good take. I enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait to read more!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
great chapter! i loved bella and edward's whole conversation! it was great to read and i liked that it was just the 2 of them! can't wait for more!
mrs. huntzberger chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm really liking this story so far. Can't wait to find out the whole story behind why Edward left...
sweetcranberry chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
amazing start to your story! i love that bella is tough but still has her accident prone qualities.

i'm really curious as to why Edward drifted away from Bella...it seems like he likes her so far, but what about Rosalie?

i hope your beta gets back FAST or you can get a sub. until she comes back :) :) :)
blackxout chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
awesome chapter (:

update soon
juliet233 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I love the interaction between Edward and Bella. I'm really curious as to why they haven't spoke in 7 years, and especially about what's going with Edward and Rosalie! Great chapter :)
xlynnx chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Great chapter!

Update soon!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Wow. W.O.W. I wish she'd just leave the state and get away from that b*s*a*d already. He probably didn't even have a good reason for what he did, and if he did, IT WAS STILL SEVEN YEARS! And now Bellas treating him like he's done no wrong...HA! (Well at least she's trying not to, damn her hormones)

Haha! I wonder if he's doing that on purpose... the fridge thing.. if not its still hillarious!

Yeah... in the neighborhood.. RIGHT..

Haha! I bet he warned him not to say that cause he thought Bella might be therre haha! And thats going to be horrible when his girlfriend is there... for Bella at least

Ha! b*s*r*d... he's looking for her...

what bothers me is they're not even talking about when he left. Let him know how hard it was on Bella. ARGH!
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
This was another excellent chapter and well worth the wait. I can easily believe that you got 900 hits on the first chapter. It was amazing. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you get it up. I want to spaz out and urge you to update immediately, but I can't bring myself to be that disrespectful. Anyway, I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thank you for writing!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Okay I love the summery. I think its going to be an interesting story that he began avoiding her and all that. And it's been seven years. So if it was from junior year on, that would mean 2 years out of college then right? And she was going to go to the same college as him but he switched, and then whenever she would go on visits, he would come. Maybe she should have said she was going, but stayed and then she could see Edward. Oh well.

Yeah, only now because Of Alices wedding,

OH thats horrible, Edwards back... thats probably what Emmett wanted to warn her about...

Oh yeah sure NOW he talks to her *rolls eyes* SEVEN YEARS AND HE TALKS TO HER

That gets on my nerves. After 7 years he pretends that everythings fine and he can look and talk to her all he wants. If thats what he wants to do, THEN WHY DID HE SPEND SEVEN YEARS AVODING HER!

And now Emmetts practically setting them up together! WHAT THE HECK! I mean.. he acted as if she didnt' exsist, as if she didn't matter, and NOW THIS... If I were here, I'd be so mad.

In fact, if I were her, I WOULD HAVE left the state when I found out he was coming. Geesh.

Wow, they're talking as if the whole seven years had never happened... as if they're still friends with Bella and everything-which begs the question of WHY he acted like taht.

Also, what the heck are they planning!

WOAH! Edwards missed Bella. I did NOT see that one coming...

WHY DOES HE CARE! AH! Why does Edward care about her at ALL. WHy is he acting like that. Why does he think he can!

HA! and that pleases Edward... has he always wanted her? If so, why now. and Why did he treat her like that! AHH!

Berkeley. Of course. HE met Jasper in BERKELEY and introduced them. IN BERKELEY. The school he went to to get away from Bella.

Thats stupid. I hate that they can talk like that after seven years. I would be ignoring him.

HAHA! ROSE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND! That's HILLAROUS! haha and then he gets caught and looks at Bella! MWAHAHA! fantastic! Good I'm glad she ditched his girlfriend... that school chancing-friend dropping-leave and seven years later talk to-act like nothing happened-I love Bella even though I treated her so badly and avoided her b*s*a*d

Now thats a good Bella. Feelings of what could have been and regrets, and hurt that he could do that! Thats' what I'm talking about..

She's on the right track now! This is an awsome story! I wonder why Edward cut himself out of her life like that... from close close friends to out of her life.. *sighs*

...

WELL! Next chp
darcy13 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Great choice of lyrics at the beginning of both chapters. You have me really curious-why did Edward pull away from Bella and what's up with Edward and Rosalie?

And I LOVE your Bella. Way to beat the cr** out of that punching bag! You go girl!

Looking forward to reading more.
Monica121 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Ah! First of all, I'm very upset that your beta is on Vacation. I'm dying to read this story. I was worried that I would be disappointed after the excitement I had over the last chapter, but, of course, I was not.

Instead, I'm mostly annoyed. With Edward. Who the heck does he think he is? He can't waltz out of Bella's life for seven years, and then expect ANYTHING. He can't even expect for her to be civil to him. She's being so much nicer than he deserves. I'm just... mad. Like, I'm sure that Edward had reasons for doing what he did, but he should think about how this looked to Bella. Seven years is a long time.

I really just want Bella to go off on him. I think he needs to be done.

Also, I'm mad that Alice would make Rosalie her made of honor, and not Edward.

But I digress. Rant over.

I really love this story! I hope you can tell, with how. . . um, passionate I'm getting about the characters. And don't worry, you had no reason to be nervous about how the story started. It was fabulous ;) I'm dying, dying, dying for more Bella/Edward interaction. I really hope your beta comes home soon.

Monica