Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
CallistoLexx chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
I know I've said it before, but I love this story. This was another excellent chapter. The Edward/Bella interactions were nice and I liked seeing a bit more about their past.
jimemon chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Just found your story and I am totally hooked. Glad that Rose was just for cover, cant wait for more :)
heartbeaters chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Oh, I really love this story!

I was so happy to see it updated! I'm really looking forward to Bella's 1 week stay at the Cullen's, and finding a little bit more about Rosalie/Edward!

Great chapter, I honestly can't wait for more!
ready-able chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
so god.

good chapter. please update soon ]
twi-hard93 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
YAY i loved it

UPDATE soon!
ATimeForWolves chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
*gets excited*

I can't wait to see what happens!

This chapter was amazing, as usual!

Keep up the brilliant work! And UPDATE SOON please!
Muff'Nbutter chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
wow... that was such a sweet way to end he chapter! I can't wait for Bella to find out tha nothing is going on between Edward and Rosalie...

But I feel so bad for poor Eddie because at the end everyone suddenly seems to know his feelings and he must have felt slightly annoyed with himself for being so transparent (well, to everyone except Bella, that is hahaha)

Update soon, please!
loveisms chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
It's pretty ridiculous how excited I get when I see that this has an update hehe. Anyway, this was a really amazing chapter, so many things got resolved. I'm glad Bella finally let Edward know how she was feeling. I'm even more excited to see that Edward and Rosalie are done. I literally cannot wait to see what the next part is like, assuming it goes into detail about the "week" Bella has to spend living with Edward. I'm also really interested to see more of Jacob. Keep up the great work and update again soon! Also, ask your beta when she's going to update 'A Matter of Convenience' :p
clinomania chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Bella is into kickboxing? WoW! I'm really hooked up! I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm still curious about why does Edward stop talking to her and why doesn't she ask him? Or why is she treating him as if nothing had happen? I hope to answer my questions as the story avances, I just have to be patient right? Please update soon!
clinomania chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I like how you write, it's quite refreshing. Edward's girlfriend is Rosalie I didn't see that one comming! I can't wait for more! I'm really curious... why did he stop talking to Bella? Why did Emmett seems to forgive him? Anyways GREAT job!
myshadoww chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
This story has been nice so far and I love how you update with LONG chapters D

I hope you update again soon!
Michelle62092 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
its heating up! :)

please update soon!:D
MyBronzeAngel chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Amazing!

I love the Bella in your story!

Please update soon!
MyBronzeAngel chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
OMG I love this story!

Poor Bella ( thats just so sad.

I love the 3rd person POV!
hasbeensandaddicts chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
amazing! write more soon!

I love it. :]