Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
Monica121 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Ah! First of all, I'm very upset that your beta is on Vacation. I'm dying to read this story. I was worried that I would be disappointed after the excitement I had over the last chapter, but, of course, I was not.

Instead, I'm mostly annoyed. With Edward. Who the heck does he think he is? He can't waltz out of Bella's life for seven years, and then expect ANYTHING. He can't even expect for her to be civil to him. She's being so much nicer than he deserves. I'm just... mad. Like, I'm sure that Edward had reasons for doing what he did, but he should think about how this looked to Bella. Seven years is a long time.

I really just want Bella to go off on him. I think he needs to be done.

Also, I'm mad that Alice would make Rosalie her made of honor, and not Edward.

But I digress. Rant over.

I really love this story! I hope you can tell, with how. . . um, passionate I'm getting about the characters. And don't worry, you had no reason to be nervous about how the story started. It was fabulous ;) I'm dying, dying, dying for more Bella/Edward interaction. I really hope your beta comes home soon.

Monica
dreamskribbler chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
i love bella in this story! this has been my favorite fanfic so far! i look forward for more when you get around to posting more!
DorothyInDisguise chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I love this story so far:-)

The whole thing with Rosalie is confusing me though... can't wait to find out the real story behind that!

Update soon please!
Elleblum chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Oh! Yummy, Yummy Chapter. Love Kick!Ass Bella. The dialogue you write between Edward and Bella is delicious. It's some of the best dialogue I've seen. I adore Bella's sass especially in conversation with Edward. This story reminds me of the beginning stages of their relationship in Twilight when Bella was all fire and Edward was completely uncertain. I miss that dynamic in the E/B relationship, so I'm glad I'm getting my fix here. Again I love the relationship between Emmett and Bella. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for all of your hard work.
twi-hard93 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
wow this story is really interesting

I'm loving reading it please continue to update ,soon please
Blood Fae chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I can see the beginings of a story I could easily become obsessed with, so please, please do continue this ASAP or I might die of impatience and you'd be short one reviewer.

- Blood Fae

P.S. So Spotzle's your beta? Nice combonation A Matter Of Convenience was fantastic.
ShiningCrane chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
This was pretty good...update soon...
Goo82 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
O PLease update soon! I like this story a lot
ignorethiscompletely chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
“I bet if you just rolled out of bed, you’d look good.”

boy would i like to be there when that happens *suggestive eyebrows*
Melon Milk chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
"It was like watching an elegant creature that you wanted to possess, but you couldn’t because its strength was overwhelming."

Looks like the tables have turned. :D Yay for this chapter! Update soon, sweetie.
dancetonight chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
AMAZING!

One of the best plot lines I've ever read.

I love the story, and I can't wait to read more.
eclipse.of.dawn chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
lovely.

i want to know how this story will progress. update soon (:
FolsomBoogie chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I loved their little "do you find me attractive?" back and forth.
singer1940 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
What is that? Is he in a relationship or is he scoping out Bella? If I were Bella I would be confused too. Great chapter! Looking forward to more...
katydid2363 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Love the interaction between Bella and Edward. next update I'll be looking for your next update!
6,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 387 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 .. Last Next »