Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
Muff'Nbutter chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Hm... the only critique I can give you is for when you're double checking for any errors, beware of italics or bold font... sometimes ff . net likes to delete the spaces in between word of the specialized font and where it mixes into regular font... but yeah. that's all I have to say!

OH! but yeah... you should feel extremely proud and special... I usually NEVER read any stories that are only a chapter or two in because I don't think it's enough time for an author to showcase their work... but for some reason, I picked up your story (back when it only had one chapter) and I actually alerted it :O lol...

but yeah. i truly love where you seem to be going with this story, honey :)
IchLiebeDich209 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
please update soon!
loveisms chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Oh you have no idea how excited I was to see an update of this. This is my favorite fic right now. Its so well written, you're doing a great job with all the Edward/Bella interactions. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. Please keep up the great work and post again soon!
dreamskribbler chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is soo good! I love this story and i can't wait to read more!
Singer Of Us chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
please please continue!
oneiropulos chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
so, your girlfriend's name is rosalie? haha! clever. can't wait for more!
IchLiebeDich209 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
please update soon!
Monica121 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This story is fantastic. I sat here for a moment, trying to figure out how to begin this review, because I'm just floored.

Let me put it this way: I read a lot (and I mean a LOT) of fanfiction. It's almost sad really. And I've read some pretty good ones. But never, ever have a I found a story that is so gripping that when I get to the end of the chapter, I feel sick to my stomach-I feel like Bella feels-and all because of the way you crafted the story. I almost felt like crying, because a) it was written so well, and b) I was mad at Edward. I was Bella to shout at him, or do SOMETHING to make him feel the way she must feel. It was raw, and real, and I enjoyed it very much. I'm dying for an update.

Many human stories lack real, defined flawed characters, and so I'm really looking forward to this story. There is little that I can do except beg for an update, and wait with baited breath for the next chapter. Excellent job!

camilla macaulay chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Ooh, I'm loving this already! That was a really great start. Well, heartbreaking, too; I really felt Bella's pain there. You manage to convey emotions so well, thus making the characters seem amazingly real and three dimensional. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds, and finding out whatever happened to make Edward withdraw from Bella all these years ago.
juliet233 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really like this so far! :)
twilight taylor chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
great story!
Ickis Krumm chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Aww... what is Edward thinking? He better have a good reason for ditching her.
AnnoyingLittleMonster chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really enjoyed reading this.

Very interesting.

Can't wait for chapter 2
xDreamOn'94 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
More? (a)

ambiboo424 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
great so far

cant wait to see how their relationship progresses

update soon