Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
IchLiebeDich209 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
please update soon!
Monica121 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This story is fantastic. I sat here for a moment, trying to figure out how to begin this review, because I'm just floored.

Let me put it this way: I read a lot (and I mean a LOT) of fanfiction. It's almost sad really. And I've read some pretty good ones. But never, ever have a I found a story that is so gripping that when I get to the end of the chapter, I feel sick to my stomach-I feel like Bella feels-and all because of the way you crafted the story. I almost felt like crying, because a) it was written so well, and b) I was mad at Edward. I was Bella to shout at him, or do SOMETHING to make him feel the way she must feel. It was raw, and real, and I enjoyed it very much. I'm dying for an update.

Many human stories lack real, defined flawed characters, and so I'm really looking forward to this story. There is little that I can do except beg for an update, and wait with baited breath for the next chapter. Excellent job!

Monica
camilla macaulay chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Ooh, I'm loving this already! That was a really great start. Well, heartbreaking, too; I really felt Bella's pain there. You manage to convey emotions so well, thus making the characters seem amazingly real and three dimensional. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds, and finding out whatever happened to make Edward withdraw from Bella all these years ago.
juliet233 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really like this so far! :)
twilight taylor chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
great story!
Ickis Krumm chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Aww... what is Edward thinking? He better have a good reason for ditching her.
AnnoyingLittleMonster chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really enjoyed reading this.

Very interesting.

Can't wait for chapter 2
xDreamOn'94 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
More? (a)

please?
ambiboo424 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
great so far

cant wait to see how their relationship progresses

update soon
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh how my heart bleeds for Bella. I know there's a fat chance that you'll update even within the next couple of days, but ah, that would just make me so happy! This is so wonderful, that I can't help but be drawn to every word. Great job, I can't wait for more!

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Love it! great start! can't wait to read more and find out what happened with edward back then!
Libertine-skins chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

i love this fic. the suspence of every scenario is killing me

ie.

bella and edward

edward and rose

Rosalie and Emmett
pattinsonislife chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
i love it. best fanfic i've read so far. i'm so curious to know what happens next. update asap please! (:
Melon Milk chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Oh my god. When's the next update? I love the plot. This is one of the few fics with human!Cullens that I like. Please update soon! :D
azulskies chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
oh i'm really digging this so far! keep going . . . and thanks!
6,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 389 396 397 398 399 400 .. Last Next »