Reviews for My Brother's Best Friend
blackxout chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
awesome chapter (:

update soon
juliet233 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I love the interaction between Edward and Bella. I'm really curious as to why they haven't spoke in 7 years, and especially about what's going with Edward and Rosalie! Great chapter :)
xlynnx chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Great chapter!

Update soon!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Wow. W.O.W. I wish she'd just leave the state and get away from that b*s*a*d already. He probably didn't even have a good reason for what he did, and if he did, IT WAS STILL SEVEN YEARS! And now Bellas treating him like he's done no wrong...HA! (Well at least she's trying not to, damn her hormones)

Haha! I wonder if he's doing that on purpose... the fridge thing.. if not its still hillarious!

Yeah... in the neighborhood.. RIGHT..

Haha! I bet he warned him not to say that cause he thought Bella might be therre haha! And thats going to be horrible when his girlfriend is there... for Bella at least

Ha! b*s*r*d... he's looking for her...

what bothers me is they're not even talking about when he left. Let him know how hard it was on Bella. ARGH!
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
This was another excellent chapter and well worth the wait. I can easily believe that you got 900 hits on the first chapter. It was amazing. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you get it up. I want to spaz out and urge you to update immediately, but I can't bring myself to be that disrespectful. Anyway, I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thank you for writing!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Okay I love the summery. I think its going to be an interesting story that he began avoiding her and all that. And it's been seven years. So if it was from junior year on, that would mean 2 years out of college then right? And she was going to go to the same college as him but he switched, and then whenever she would go on visits, he would come. Maybe she should have said she was going, but stayed and then she could see Edward. Oh well.

Yeah, only now because Of Alices wedding,

OH thats horrible, Edwards back... thats probably what Emmett wanted to warn her about...

Oh yeah sure NOW he talks to her *rolls eyes* SEVEN YEARS AND HE TALKS TO HER

That gets on my nerves. After 7 years he pretends that everythings fine and he can look and talk to her all he wants. If thats what he wants to do, THEN WHY DID HE SPEND SEVEN YEARS AVODING HER!

And now Emmetts practically setting them up together! WHAT THE HECK! I mean.. he acted as if she didnt' exsist, as if she didn't matter, and NOW THIS... If I were here, I'd be so mad.

In fact, if I were her, I WOULD HAVE left the state when I found out he was coming. Geesh.

Wow, they're talking as if the whole seven years had never happened... as if they're still friends with Bella and everything-which begs the question of WHY he acted like taht.

Also, what the heck are they planning!

WOAH! Edwards missed Bella. I did NOT see that one coming...

WHY DOES HE CARE! AH! Why does Edward care about her at ALL. WHy is he acting like that. Why does he think he can!

HA! and that pleases Edward... has he always wanted her? If so, why now. and Why did he treat her like that! AHH!

Berkeley. Of course. HE met Jasper in BERKELEY and introduced them. IN BERKELEY. The school he went to to get away from Bella.

Thats stupid. I hate that they can talk like that after seven years. I would be ignoring him.

HAHA! ROSE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND! That's HILLAROUS! haha and then he gets caught and looks at Bella! MWAHAHA! fantastic! Good I'm glad she ditched his girlfriend... that school chancing-friend dropping-leave and seven years later talk to-act like nothing happened-I love Bella even though I treated her so badly and avoided her b*s*a*d

Now thats a good Bella. Feelings of what could have been and regrets, and hurt that he could do that! Thats' what I'm talking about..

She's on the right track now! This is an awsome story! I wonder why Edward cut himself out of her life like that... from close close friends to out of her life.. *sighs*

WELL! Next chp
darcy13 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Great choice of lyrics at the beginning of both chapters. You have me really curious-why did Edward pull away from Bella and what's up with Edward and Rosalie?

And I LOVE your Bella. Way to beat the cr** out of that punching bag! You go girl!

Looking forward to reading more.
Monica121 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Ah! First of all, I'm very upset that your beta is on Vacation. I'm dying to read this story. I was worried that I would be disappointed after the excitement I had over the last chapter, but, of course, I was not.

Instead, I'm mostly annoyed. With Edward. Who the heck does he think he is? He can't waltz out of Bella's life for seven years, and then expect ANYTHING. He can't even expect for her to be civil to him. She's being so much nicer than he deserves. I'm just... mad. Like, I'm sure that Edward had reasons for doing what he did, but he should think about how this looked to Bella. Seven years is a long time.

I really just want Bella to go off on him. I think he needs to be done.

Also, I'm mad that Alice would make Rosalie her made of honor, and not Edward.

But I digress. Rant over.

I really love this story! I hope you can tell, with how. . . um, passionate I'm getting about the characters. And don't worry, you had no reason to be nervous about how the story started. It was fabulous ;) I'm dying, dying, dying for more Bella/Edward interaction. I really hope your beta comes home soon.

dreamskribbler chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
i love bella in this story! this has been my favorite fanfic so far! i look forward for more when you get around to posting more!
DorothyInDisguise chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I love this story so far:-)

The whole thing with Rosalie is confusing me though... can't wait to find out the real story behind that!

Update soon please!
Elleblum chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Oh! Yummy, Yummy Chapter. Love Kick!Ass Bella. The dialogue you write between Edward and Bella is delicious. It's some of the best dialogue I've seen. I adore Bella's sass especially in conversation with Edward. This story reminds me of the beginning stages of their relationship in Twilight when Bella was all fire and Edward was completely uncertain. I miss that dynamic in the E/B relationship, so I'm glad I'm getting my fix here. Again I love the relationship between Emmett and Bella. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for all of your hard work.
twi-hard93 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
wow this story is really interesting

I'm loving reading it please continue to update ,soon please
Blood Fae chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I can see the beginings of a story I could easily become obsessed with, so please, please do continue this ASAP or I might die of impatience and you'd be short one reviewer.

- Blood Fae

P.S. So Spotzle's your beta? Nice combonation A Matter Of Convenience was fantastic.
ShiningCrane chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
This was pretty good...update soon...
Goo82 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008