Reviews for Abstract
94stephanie chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
SOO GOOOD! :D :D
BadgerPride10 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
That was just...so epic...so many emotions...crying then smiling then...oh wow man...I salute you! ()ゞ
Animerules3579 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Beautiful! So touching! T.T
Animerules3579 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Beautiful! So touching! T.T
witefeathers chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I got SO mad at you for killing off three of the best male ninjas EVER in the first chapter. Then, I managed to calm down. My emotions went from anxious to sad to angry to hate to neutral to worried to angry again to happy all in one story!

Write well and create more fantastic stories.
appletree98 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Awww I already knew he wasn't dead and I was on the verge of tears. Great writing loved the story.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I really, really loved this one! Very sweet ending! _
Kyanie chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Thanks a lot for a very nice twoshot. A bit of angst with a happy note in the end. I also enjoyed the ShikaIno part. Well done! :)
OnlyALittlePsycho chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
OMG! That is so sweet! But poor Shino. I suppose someone had to die though, otherwise it would be a cheesy, feel really good story. But I loved it. Keep writing.
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
OMG! this was so emotional! I could have cried ( well kinda. The great sparky doesn't cry.) lol but I really think you did really well.
ChibiTennie-chan chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Aw...So cute!I like this story! I was kinda hopin that Shika was alive! YAY! I love Neji Ten stories!
Youndime16 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
OMG! that wz SO sweet! *wipes tear* :'D
TableDeskChair chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Good story, I felt a bit bad for Shino, but the ending for the other two was more then happy enough to make up for it.
Dreaming101 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
WAHHSS! You killed Shino! :( It's soo SAD. T.T I LOVE it! WAHHSS! now I have this depressed mood goin... NEED TO READ ROMANTIC HUMOR NOWW! :D

Dreaming101
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
awws.. so sad.. :( I thought that Tenten was going to commit suicide herself.. whew! thank god that didn't happen!

Dreaming101