Reviews for The end is where we start from
Evci chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
More please !
Oriane chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
I was looking for a nice long X-over, but I give up after two chapters. The plotline is interesting, but all the grammar and spelling mistakes jar me so badly that I am not willing to continue reading. Sorry dear, find a beta and put out something legible, this doesn't do it for me.

And I am not even a native English speaker.

Ori
sateda chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
wow cool plot
xxBardApprenticexx chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
I have to say, love your plot! It's so much fun thinking of the two Jack's together with their pretty boys! You've really captured a lot of the characters' voices. Oh, and I dislike Weir, too, so I'm really glad to see someone portray her like this.

Also, I was wondering if you might need a beta, because a found a few little spelling errors, and I know it helps to have someone double check for you. If you're interested, just message or e-mail me, and we'll work it out.

Great job!
Candybree chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Interesting combination of shows. I like it. I hope you keep writing it, I can't wait to see what havoc Jack and Ianto can cause in Atlantis. Keep up the great work!
Mistress Titania chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This is my absolute favorite of your fics(okay that I've read so far). I am so in love with this fic that I had to pimp it on my livejournal page. Really, it just brilliant! You have so many wonderful things I love in it. And I believe there are never enough SGA/Torchwood/Doctor Who xovers. I love that you got rid of Gwen early on. I love that your making Weir a witch at the moment(she was never my favourite character starting with the first episode). I love the mention of pairing the Doctor with Ross, who was brilliant! So I eagerly await more.
StubbornTenshi chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
O looks good so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!