Reviews for Reflections
a.Star.wished.to.be.an.Astroid chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Very good. I like the vagueness of it, it lets you think of how people change over time, but still they come back, while still remaining true to the story. I like this.
Abnormal Dreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Very, very nice. I really like the way you wrote this, your prose is very... mysterious. Just like I would expect the chamber to be like. The only thing that I thought was a little off is that the chamber doesn't have a sex. So, yeah! I really liked it, you should write more!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Sorry - didn't read your story...just pleased to see some one else who thinks "Nightfall" is a brilliant book.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I really liekd this, but I did have to read it twice to understand who it was you were talking about. Don't change the wording, but I would suggest have an A/N at the top that says its the Chamber's POV. Really great descriptions and I loved the character you gave the Camber, it was awesome. Good job!

KrisEleven~
siromygod chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I liked it. Good job.
Infallible.Mirage chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
My opinion is an oxymoron; it was short and sweet (well, in that dark-chamber-deep-angst-ish sort of way), but I think it could have been better with a bit more elaboration, especially in the way he viewed the specific people that went through him
Mage of Dragons chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
this is really good. putting it in the chamber's POV is really neat.

good job!
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I loved it, I really did. I was reading and alternating between choosing either the Black God or the Chamber, and then I got to the 'icy youth' part and knew it was the latter. Only problem - the Chamber has no gender. Remember to refer to it as 'it' or as 'the Chamber'. Nor is it a god (but I think you get that bit...). Other than that, perfect. It's going on my C2. _
actions-we-remember chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That was AWESOME. I'm insanely jealous. I've never read a fic like it, and it was just perfect. Really, phenominal job. :)