Reviews for Life of a Neko
devels angels chapter 18 . 6/24
Hay love it but I tryed finding this on aff net and can't find it do you have a more updated version of this eneny were
TheDemonLady chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Okay no offense but I like the story idea but the crackfic ness is a tad anoying and I wish that bit was in the summary
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
You need to correct your grammar problems everything is wrong there is not a single sentence that sounds right and stop with the stupid crap in parentheses
TheDemonLady chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Lovin the story so far so I really hope you continue
TheDemonLady chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
A few mistakes but still totally awesome story
TheDemonLady chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I like your story but the formats kind of weird and is making it difficult to read
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Couldn't Harry and Lucius just apparated to Severus? With the Veela thingy?
rmiser1994 chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Lovely story so far .

Just a little tip :) - If you seperate your paragraphs and speech out a little it will be easier to read. that is how i find it anyway - your first few chapters the writing was clumped together so it was kind of hard to read ...

Hope the next chapter is up soon
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
I love Nekkos! - How long till the next one?
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
BeautifulLotus chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
I want more
moonlitcat chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
please please please update. i'm desperate.
Sanity and Katlin chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I hate to say this cause Im sure its a good story, but I cant read this, for a few reasons.

1) your grammar is awful; the words are mixed up and/or you've used the wrong word.

2) Your sentence structure is terrible. You have so many things all squashed together.

These are the main things, and it just makes it very difficult to read. I would suggest having a Beta read over your chapters and re-post them. As I said before Im sure it's a good story and a good plot but it is very hard to read.

Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
I really like it more please