Reviews for A Second Chance: To Live Again
Lillian Snape chapter 21 . 2/9
great story. I just love severus Snape and it was nice for him to find happiness. Looking forward to the second book love Lillian x
yay chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Threatening Rita Skeeter without ironclad blackmail is really stupid. The camps are interesting, and Camelot seems really nice.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
Just finished the first story, it was wonderful, very well written and thought out. I cannot wat to start the next one.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
One chapter in... favorite. Lovely.
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 22 . 6/1/2012
i enjoyed the story very much thank you for writing it! :)
Kerubim chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
"Amazing, nearly a complete sentence," Snape mused. "I can decide for myself whether or not to accept company, Woman. Leave us."

so fucking funny. My god he's such a dick but just has those hilarious moments.

"I was wrong," he said replacing the hood. "Leave it up. You will cause less of a panic that way."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Snape is so cannon here. Wonderful job.
jazzy2may2 chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
I am so very glad to see you starting the next adventure in your story. Hip hip hurray!
Jimbocous chapter 21 . 10/27/2011
Thanks for a fun read! Nicely done, and great characterization throughout. Glad I stumbled across this, off Theowyn's faves list. Looking forward to the sequel.
MAXIE chapter 21 . 10/25/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY THE PART ABOUT HARRY BEING TURNED BACK INTO A BABY AND EVERYTHING EXPECELITY SNAPE TURNING OUT TO HAVE A SWEETHEART SIDE YOU HAVE SOME AWESOME THOUGHTS I CANTWAIT TILL WRITE WHAT HAPPENS TO HER FATHER AND BROTHER THEY HAVE TO BE HELD REPONABILE FOR THE DEATH OF LOTTIES BABY AND THE THINGS THAT WAS DONE TO HER MAYBE YOU CAN HAVE THEN GO ON TRIAL AND IT ALL COMES OUT FOR EVERONE TO HEAR THAT WOULD REALLY PISS THEM OFF THAT THERE DIRTH LIL SECRET CAME OUT FOR ALL TO SEE THANKS FOR THE STORY CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
nice
bkerrmom1 chapter 21 . 10/4/2011
It took me 2 days but I finished the whole thing... and let me tell you it wasn't easy with my terror twins toddling about and causing mischief.

I would love to see maybe Harry babysitting and interacting with the family. I look forward to the trip to Greece and the trouble they can get into there.

Great story! Look forward to the next installment!
Zireael07 chapter 21 . 9/8/2011
I did not like the last three chapters as much as the former. Who's Pappous? What happened to Harry?
attyfan chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
Very nice story. Thanks for writing it, and I look forward to a sequel.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Awe. Thanks for the story! I really wasn't expecting any sort of action and then boom! I enjoyed it! :)
AlexisTheCrazyBookFanatic chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love this! May hav to reread this chapter:)