Reviews for Back to the Wall
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/26
This is kind of messed up at times, but very entertaining. It's well-written with lots of fun imagery. Thanks!
BTM chapter 1 . 8/26
I really, really hope this will be continued.
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 3/8
I liked this - gotta love a twisted Neji. x3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
so what's the deal with her back?
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Maria chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
LOL I totally get this 'cause I too have a supersensitivity thing at my back. I didn't imagine finding a NejiHina fic on this...hahah! It was like, so amusing and hot at the same time.
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I'm sorry but I'm really confused why doesn't Hinata like people touching her back?
valre chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Neji's just so fucked up. Nice take on this. There aren't a lot of fics where Neji is still a little mean to Hinata after the Chuunin exams.
GlucoseGlutton chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Neji you naughty naughty boy!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Woah...that was really sexy
Ryuuk96 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
so...what was wrong with her back?
kono yona usotsuki chapter 1 . 9/12/2009 kinda confused here...whats the deal with Hinata's back?
sleepyseven chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow, that was great. It was so dark but sexy. I enjoyed it very much.
Measured chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was the perfect mix of creepy and engaging. Neji's view on her (a mix of hate and sort of jealous, possessive attraction) was really fascinating to read in a sort of psychological way.

It actually took two readings to really 'get' all of it, you know? Like it was so deep and layered that only one reading wouldn't suffice.

However, I don't think 'hurt/comfort' was really the genre you're looking for here. labeling FFnet fics can be maddening sometimes.
scarlet witch extreme chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
i am a person like hinata hyper sensitive upper body zones that get me in alot of trouble too but that was such a delicious tease, i wished you had given us one more part to it where he throuoghly enjoys the