Reviews for Kaleido Star: Embracing the True Star
Shelbi thomas chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
hey i like your story, but there seems to be too much going on also question is leon in love with sora if so will sora love him back or will she be with ken
may96 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Wow, I really, really, really love this story! I do so hope you'll complete it, even if several years have gone by.
MaLoRaLover chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
LOVE IT :)
The Phoenix Feather chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
Hah! That was a really nice chapter... Is Ken going to act as well? Hummm I am curious!

By the way, are you a trapeze artist? It's just, your descriptions were so well done that it seemed like. I also liked very much your "glossary" about the different kinds of trapezes (I never imagined there were so many, and there must be even more than those, right?)and technical terms, they are really useful.

Anyway, congratulations. I hope you post more chapters soon!

T.P.F.
Escarlatina chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Hi! thanks for this chapter!

If you don't mind, could you send me the links? I'd like to see those videos ;)

What I really liked about this chapter was May's confrontation! it was better than what I expected!, she surely has matured haha and Jade seems like it's going to be a very interesting character, and I'm waiting to read more about Caleb, and if Ken is going to try out the auditions!
Escarlatina chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Thanks for the new chapter! lol

I don't know if you remember me, I'm Asuka, just decided to change my username.

It's great to know you didn't quit! I have missed the fic so bad!

I like the direction it's taking, Ken may being able to perform, Layla seeing Fool (maybe too much people being able to see him, I'm really eager to know what you're plotting!)

Loved the interactions of Layla and Ken, they'd be great friends!

Hope May forgives Rosetta! I know she will! It's May, after all!

Are you still practicing the trapeze?
saphira21 chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
I love your story! its just like the real anime! :D I really hope you find time to update soon. waiting is such a hard thing to do...haha and I'm not even the one writing...anyway, I'll be on the lookout for an update!

ps: I agree with your note...your best chapter was chapter 5 :D
killbethy chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
Hey everyone... Sorry for the really long delay. My hand was sprained during my trapeze show, and that left me without any typing capabilities whatsoever. Chapter 7 will be up by Friday and will be about the try outs with some flashbacks back to other things. Mia and Anna will finally be making a proud entrance as well. :) It should be up in about 40 hours lol...
Valinor's Twilight chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
This story is great, I always imagined that Yuri had some feelings for Sora along with Leon. I haven't got to see the last 2 ovas other than the one about Rosetta. Do you know where I can find them?
Anjyu chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
I really am enjoying your story! This was a great chapter even though you said you didn't like it yourself? I did! Please keep up the good work!:)-Anjyu
Sheep-san chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Wah! It's another good chapter! Can't wait to see what happens in the tryouts!
Escarlatina chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Great! New chapter!

it wasn't boring for me! loved the part of Rosetta and Sora!, beautiful!

And Layla, still helping Sora :D

There are gonna be new characters? cool, i think it'd be interesting to see new people.

I'm starting to miss Anna, Mia, Marion and Ken, lol where have they been?

Finnaly, have you seen the images Kaleido Star manga, Wings of Future (or something like that :P) i've seen some in a blog, but i want to read the whole manga :( and don't know where!
crazyhorse08 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Crap, my last review was cut off. I hate this stupid review system..always messes it up. Good thing I copied it. PLEASE IGNORE MY REVIEW FOR CHAPTER 6. THIS IS THE FULL REVIEW...I HOPE.

This wasn't a boring chapter at all...because LAYLA'S in it
crazyhorse08 chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
This wasn't a boring chapter at all...because LAYLA'S in it
crazyhorse08 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Even though I read chapter 6 already, I owe you a review for this chapter because during a review I was in the process of writing, I...accidentally exited the window and became uninspired to rewrite it..heh _;;

Anyway let's pretend I didn't read chapter 6 yet. I think that you should break up the first two paragraphs. The wall of text is kinda intimidating and can turn off some readers (like me).

I'm loving May in this story. She's so hyper and spirited. I admire her for being optimisitc and getting back on her feet even after finding out Rosetta betrayed her and endangered her life.

I understand where you're going with with Yuri's outburst, since he was all for a safe Kaleido Stage, but I dunno, it felt a little harsh and a little OOC for Yuri. I mean it would've fit perfectly in season one, but not season two Yuri who has calmed down. Lol honestly I don't know how to 'fix' that scene since Rosetta DID endanger three other people besides herself and any reasonable person would be angry at her, but that's just what I felt when I read it.

Yay Fool and more conflicts! On to chapter 6!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »