Reviews for The Mercy Seat
Oh, this story is just incredible. I'm enjoying every word! I hope you do manage to continue. I'm super curious what happens next, the more so because I recognize some of the imagery ("mercy seat"/snake and tree/Belial/four horsemen/the Beast/did I miss anything?). And I'm loving it. Wait, I already said that.
Iamwhononofyouare chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
Palmer would be the obvious guess, but I think it's Miler, either knowingly or under mind control; likely the latter. Call me nuts or w/e.

Great story btw, if artfully confusing with all the backstories dropped in. But, as I said, artfully.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
this is so incredible, honestly i'm on the edge of my seat. i saved this update for months because i knew it would be good and i wanted to use it to reward myself, and it didn't disappoint. i adore absolutely everything you're doing and i cannot wait for more.
Komeko-chan chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
Aaaaaah so close...

That "Now Kiss" meme popped into my head when he was taking care of her, and all I could see was that stupid stick figure shoving their faces together.

not that I disagree

bBecause I was silently screaming for them to just... just... move a /little/ closer...

Though I am very intrigued to see where this new adventure of theirs will lead, however unhappy Padame may be with Obi-Wan for conspiring with a criminal.
Komeko-chan chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
I have a bad feeling about this guy...

And Obi-Wan in a t-shirt and tan pants is a very satisfying image tbh. I can imagine Padame won't mind waking up to it, either.
Komeko-chan chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
Obi-Wan worrying over Padme. Obi-Wan stroking Padme. Obi-Wan risking his life to get bacta for her wound.

*curls into a ball*

I love this story
Komeko-chan chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
I just love the way you write Obi-Wan. Did I tell you that? I can both hear and see him so perfectly with every piece of dialogue and every action. And R2 as well. The perfect duo so well captured... nothing could please me more!

Also, I love the way you write action scenes. Some writers tend to overwrite them or force too much information in, causing them to be cluttered and unclear. But you are very clean and transition smoothly from one action to the next, and I can see everything as if it were a movie in my head
Komeko-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
A bit fast-paced in moments, and it might flow better with a little extra imagery and description, but otherwise I love it so far! Obi-Wan's snark is very befitting - I feel like when I read about him, people beat down his comedic personality and make him a stoic bore. But his one-liners here are great! Most especially when RD decideds to get attitude, then the real sass begins. Not gonna lie, though: loved the Obidala right in the beginning! Can't wait for more!
SashaMonroe chapter 19 . 3/10/2016
DANG! Another chapter? YEAH! Also... I LOVED IT! Keep it up!
Bookwyrm25 chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
Ack! I'm so nervous about what's going to happen next. I'm always so intrigued by this story.
Truthisfreedom chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
I am enjoying your updates so much - can't wait for the next instalment to find out who sabotaged the ship!
Ky111 chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
Great chapter, so they have a saboteur among them (unless this mysterious older fellow [who most likely is a time travelling/walking Obi-Wan] had something to do with it because they need to be on Axxila).

Looking forward to the next one.

Until the next one.
Bookwyrm25 chapter 18 . 2/22/2016
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
I didn't know there was going to be time travel in this story! Or is there? So much can happen. Oh my god.
Truthisfreedom chapter 18 . 2/22/2016
Yay, new update! This was fantastic, I can't wait for the next installment to find out how Obi-Wan appeared to Padme when she was just a girl!
Gidgeygirl chapter 18 . 2/22/2016
This is still one of my favorite stories to read. I was so happy to see the email update for a new chapter!
I just love all of your characters, they're so engrossing. What a twist at the end there! I can hardly wait to read what Obi-Wan has to say.