Reviews for The Mercy Seat
Ky111 chapter 22 . 3/25
Great chapter a nice bit of action but our heroes still seem to be a long way from getting out of this situation and then there still the war waiting for them.

Until the next one.
Starfire201 chapter 22 . 3/25
If Neecho survives, which I doubt he will, he wouldn't live much longer anyway, seeing as the Sith wouldn't like his failure to deliver the Jedi, and the Hutts wouldn't appreciate the loss of their people and droids. And it wouldn't matter if it wasn't his fault the contingent sent were all wiped out.
Ancalagon chapter 21 . 2/23
Very much enjoying your continuation of this story. I look forward to seeing the confrontation between Vader and Sidious, and also to discovering more of the Mercy Seat.
SashaMonroe chapter 21 . 2/14
Wow! Great Chapter!
EndlessBlue chapter 21 . 2/3
I can't give this a proper review until I've gone back and re-read this story from the beginning, but I need to go ahead and say now how thrilled and astonished I am to see you updating. I had given this up for dead, another fantastic half-finished fic that I'd have to wonder about and spin up an ending for myself. But here you are! With two new chapters at that.

I'm a sucker for Obi-wan/Padme stories, but this one goes way beyond that. It's a real honest-to-goodness Star Wars swashbuckler. Please keep updating!
Ky111 chapter 21 . 2/3
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Until then.
jam99chgo chapter 1 . 1/25
This is really good hope you continue.
ochreish chapter 20 . 1/7
So, why aren’t you published yet?

Your writing is, as always, amazing. I’m so excited to see who the saboteur is (I think it’s Quinn, but only because he’s been rather quiet...).
Ky111 chapter 20 . 1/3
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. Especially as it seems like Vader has now decided to go after Sidious directly and ignore Kenobi for the moment.

Until the next one.
Story Writer173 chapter 1 . 1/3
So Obidala (Obi-Wan And Padme)
But How about Anitine (Anakin And Satine)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/9/2017
Oh, this story is just incredible. I'm enjoying every word! I hope you do manage to continue. I'm super curious what happens next, the more so because I recognize some of the imagery ("mercy seat"/snake and tree/Belial/four horsemen/the Beast/did I miss anything?). And I'm loving it. Wait, I already said that.
Iamwhononofyouare chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
Palmer would be the obvious guess, but I think it's Miler, either knowingly or under mind control; likely the latter. Call me nuts or w/e.

Great story btw, if artfully confusing with all the backstories dropped in. But, as I said, artfully.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
this is so incredible, honestly i'm on the edge of my seat. i saved this update for months because i knew it would be good and i wanted to use it to reward myself, and it didn't disappoint. i adore absolutely everything you're doing and i cannot wait for more.
na-nilla-wafers chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
Aaaaaah so close...

That "Now Kiss" meme popped into my head when he was taking care of her, and all I could see was that stupid stick figure shoving their faces together.

not that I disagree

bBecause I was silently screaming for them to just... just... move a /little/ closer...

Though I am very intrigued to see where this new adventure of theirs will lead, however unhappy Padame may be with Obi-Wan for conspiring with a criminal.
na-nilla-wafers chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
I have a bad feeling about this guy...

And Obi-Wan in a t-shirt and tan pants is a very satisfying image tbh. I can imagine Padame won't mind waking up to it, either.