Reviews for The Heart Brings You Back
Luvntwilight chapter 18 . 1/5/2009
Excellent story!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 18 . 1/4/2009
I am so sad that this story is over. You did a fantastic job with it. I hope you write more. I loved Jon- he was a fascinating character! Great, great job!
abovetheserpentine chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
Those ending lines were classic. A good ending to a great story. Well done. Thanks for the read! :)
Giselle Bourignon chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
i cant help but smile with bell at the end. im being very honest for the fact that this is just as good as the original twilight series except its not as long and less dramatic. wish there was a sequal to after of edward and bella cullen. thank you so much for writing and sharing!

aki
pickle chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
I hope theres a sequal in the works-I lked the end :)
Katie chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
I just wanted to say that (even though I've only read 2 chapters) this is one of the more interesting fanfics I've ever read. I think you've characterised everyone really well, especially Edward and Bella with their own different, seperate kinds of desolation. I also really like the additional characters, in most stories they're only 2 dimensional or fleeting, but Cecily is really, really great. You've done a fantastic job!
squody3015 chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
Awesome chapter, I loved the ending! I'm going to miss this story though, it's very well written and the plot is great!
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
Great chapter! I loved the ending! It was sweet and really funny!
brown eyed girl67 chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
I'm definitely going to miss this story. It had a great plot line and was very well written. I hope that you are planning on doing another story soon.
vanilfrappe chapter 17 . 1/2/2009
Aw, how sad, they have to leave Forks! But, I have to know, is this it? Or are you writing more? I sincerely hope so, but if not, it was a great story.
Luvntwilight chapter 17 . 1/2/2009
All is well that ends well.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
I just reread this story and fell in love with it all over again. I am so sad that it is coming to an end. I was wondering, however, who you had in mind when you wrote Jonathan? I mean, I adore him, and I was curious to know if he was based on somebody. For some reason, I envision a Josephe Fiennes type... I love this story!
kaithryne chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
just wanted to say i enjoyed it
squody3015 chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
Wow! It seems the Cullens can't go 5 hours without some kind of drama. So much drama and it never wears thin, I love this story!
squody3015 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
OMG. Your writing style is so descriptive it only makes the atmosphere more intense. I love where this story is going. Oh and I loved the little AN at the end. Hilarious.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »