Reviews for The Heart Brings You Back
1NinjaVampPirate with 5 roses chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
haha I haven't read this story in a while...

That's sweet _~ LOL

5/5 stars
x.caaiti-bee chapter 16 . 12/11/2008
i love it i love it i love it :)

continue please !

caitib :)
Yuki-Kowareta chapter 16 . 12/8/2008
definitely the best "edward no come back-bella turned blah blah blah" story (:

like, nothing tops it. this is tops.

looking forward to the next chapter !

Dulcinea21bella chapter 16 . 12/8/2008
Wow. This was a great chapter. I was a little stressed when rading it, I have to tell you. The suspense was intense. It was a sweet parting scene between Jon and Bella. I really liked how that relationship played out. I can't wait to read what happens next with the wolves. This is a rivating story. Its wonderul. I am loving it. Great job!
Luvntwilight chapter 16 . 12/8/2008
Awesome update!
vanilfrappe chapter 15 . 11/14/2008
EXCITING, EXCITING! Its begun! I really liked the emotion playing out in this chapter, it was agony exquisite! Well done, and I can't wait for more, it looks like vampire fun is around the corner!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 15 . 11/14/2008
I just found this story today and read the entire thing! I am so engrossed in it. It is simply captivating. I a, so enjoying it. You have done a great job with the characters and the storyline is hypnotic. I can't wait to read what happens next. Great job!
brown eyed girl67 chapter 15 . 11/14/2008
Another great chapter. I like the way you portrayed Bella's reaction to the situation with the Volturi and the scene at the end of the chapter. Please, update soon!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 15 . 11/14/2008
loved it!
Luvntwilight chapter 15 . 11/14/2008
That was an excellent chapter. Of course I'm looking forward to the next one.
Faerie chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
update soon. love the story. :):D
dwebb88 chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
This is a really good story and I think that's how it would have turned out
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
loved it!
vanilfrappe chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
Oh boy! Marcus is coming! And just in time to save Bella from Alice's wedding book! I'm not sure which is the more scary...anyways, very amusing, sweet chapter! What with all the the tete-de-tete, I loved it! Write more drama soon!
Luvntwilight chapter 14 . 11/6/2008