Reviews for You Fight Like My Sister!
The RaNdOm Nutty Pie Lover chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Good story. I like how you took that line and made it into a whole fan fiction.
Mistress Maradure chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
ROFL all the way my friend! That quote kept me laughing throu the whole 2 chapters. Any way good story! I think Rosa put her feelings tward Tuliontwards Miguel during the dule... XD
Miffness chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I don't suppose you will be updateing this anytime soon? Well a girl can dream, but I really like Miguels little sister, I can just imagen her, SQUE~ so cute! Now I'm just wondering what Tulio's idea is, hmm? (That's your cue to update! XD)
Glic chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I thought this was brilliant! You kept the characters really well, and I thought Rosa was good. Me and my friend can quote the whole movie, we've seen it so many times... I'll be sure to get her to read this when she has the time!
loha chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Good! !Bueno!
bryn chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
haha that was so good! i love how much you took from just one line. love your fic, is it done?
damsel-in-stress chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Hehehe.. loved the fic.. it was funny and the characters were perfect! Rosa's funny!

I loved the banter between Tulio and Miguel.. hilarious!
nanoteknology chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is a really good fic. It's well-written, and true to the characters. I would normally age Miguel and Tulio about ten years older than what you have written, but hey, the movie isn't very specific. However, I love how you can get so much backstory from just one "throwaway joke." Hope to read some of your other ideas!