Reviews for Secrets and Suprises
Naomi817 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Great story but how would roy already have the locket and have his picture in it if just moments before he didn't know Edward loved him?
Vamptisha chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
That is such a mean endding...lol...great story
LyckyDycky chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
This would have been a really good fanfic if using rush so much.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
your not supost to end at story like that [ (
soul chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
cutie pie ;)
ana aka soul chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
review
qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnnm,,../1236547891234567809-/*-0qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmik,ol.p;/[']\12345566789900
YokuMiya chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
QQ I was expecting lemon here but this was definetly a good ending :)
YokuMiya chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
QQ ok that is...so cliche (not meant to be offensive) but I didn't even see it coming. When Roy got the box an kneeled nxt to Ed I was thin "WTF he's gonna propose?! Last night was their 1st night 2gether!" an then it was a locket! Omg u surprised me twice in one chapter! That's never been done before QQ nice.
YokuMiya chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I loved love loved it-...wait didn't Roy said he had something to show Ed?what dis he want to show Ed QQ
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
QQ when Roy said he was in love with Ed I was half expecting Ed to be like "oh isn't that the Fullmetal Alchemist?" and just generally act like he really was a girl an freak Roy out by acting like he knew something Roy didn't want ppl to know then suddenly let him know what he knew nxt time Roy pissed him off xD this is good too though and considered how scattered my thoughts get definetly better then when tha scene played out on my head xD
Lizzybear54 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
This story is great! I hope its not over. g2g bye and great job! xD EdxRoy forever! xD
Nagone chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
I just want to start off by saying that I really enjoyed this. I like the idea of Edward Elric feeling more comfortable as a woman than a man.

However, there are a few things that I want to suggest. First of all, the spelling was all over the place. You had the wrong form of a word, or you had words that didn't match the text. Also, there is a lack of punctuation.

I suggest having a person beta-read this. It's a great fic, delicious and seductive and sensual and cute all in one, and I'd be honored to beta-read it for you, if you'd like.

Sincerly,

Nagone
YinKeket chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
awwwwwwwww Roy tried to forget about Ed but he couldn't. fate stepped in for those two. yeah. Good thing Roy didn't care that Ed likes dressing up like a girl. can't wait to read more.
iStoleYourChips chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
X3 giving us yaoi fans a nosebleed! I liked this SHORT fic a lot! Can't wait to read more from you!

~iStoleyourchips