Reviews for Second Chances
Fang's Fawn chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Ugh! What a cold, unfeeling jerk is Carlisle!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Wonder how all these fans know the author is a student? That sounds a little strange. Why am I still thinking Tristan is really Edward?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Sounds like her writing is going well. Why am I suspicious that her agent is showing up with a Cullen? Like Edward?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Not a young'un but haven't heard of most of those drinks. That could be cause I drink beer and Black Bush. Did sound like a fun 21st birthday.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
So it was Carlisle. And which degree is Edward using to pass the time? Is it at UPenn? Guessing from what I've read that Bella never tried the 'hear his voice by doing stupid and dangerous'. Laurent and Victoria never came looking for her. Therefore she never spent time at La Push with Jacob and the Pack. Maybe she and Jake will be friends now.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Bet Charlie is hoping she and Mike will get together. Not gonna happen Charlie. She was taking flowers to Esme. Even if Esme wasn't there she would still leave the flowers as a thank you. And is it Edward who is on the stairs?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
So she's writing children's books. Or maybe they just appeal to children? The guy in the bookstore is most certainly going to have been Edward. Has he finally decided to check up on her? Did he read Bella's book and know it was their story? Will he actually talk to her again? Like Ben. Have always liked Angela.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Different story. Thinking maybe Bella is writing about her experiences? A cathartic journey? Obvious that Edward didn't come back and Alice didn't see her dying during a cliff jump.
sunflowr chapter 17 . 10/6/2010
I like the story and your writing style. But 12 chapters and no real second chance yet? Hope it comes soon.
baby5 chapter 17 . 12/3/2009
Great story. You should update more often. Update soon!
baby5 chapter 17 . 10/18/2009
I love your story. It's so diferent. Update soon!
b4d3l2c1 chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
good story
caww chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
I'm glad she got to see Edward and she still showed him she cared for him. Nice soul in her.

Then with Triston thinking and planning ahead so they could do something together even tho the miles are far apart from each other. Nice.

Can't wait to read more.

caww
Lillie Cullen chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
Good update!
bbe chapter 17 . 3/1/2009
I love your story. You should make the chapters longer and update more frequently.