Reviews for The Mask Edventures
Evil Boy Geniuse chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Big fan of your work
luke skywalker 41 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
first of this is just awesome but i think ed's attacks would be more you crazy and insane considering you know that it's well ED
supersaiyan3goku chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
O...M...G... I LOVE IT! Please put a new chapter out! :)
Super chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Sorry that i made a story about ed edd n eddy
Super chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Sorry that i made a story about ed edd n eddy
Chapter 5 flashback chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Ed, edd n' eddy wer having a dream about loki's headquarters and they saw loki killing a man useing his hand in the stomic out the back. holy crap! eddy yelled. OH GOD IN HAVEN! edd yelled cool this is like a horror movie ed said. but tenn it gave them a shok of a flashback (like in ed, edd n'eddy x on chapter 30 the final battle part 1 ed edd n eddy and the gang made it to the hide out but later terry, chris, silver and blaze kills everyone 2 hours later blaze kills sonic with her hand inside the stomic out side the back with silver's psycokanises same with shadow. rolf was not down you are going to regret for what you have done to the son of the shapered. rolf said. well tenn you will die along with your friends to blaze said. as silver, blaze, terry, chris transforms super and kills rolf the son of the shapered. later the kankers sisters go to that hide out later at the kankers introduce them selves. blaze see's the list to kill she said:the kanker sisters. they was in shok because ed edd and eddy was dead. they was mad and reddy to fight them it was a 3 vs 4 deathmach the kankers died and they won) ed edd n eddy ran to loki but the eds was fighting over the mask is turn into 3 each they wer so powerful they killed him and the world was saved but sadley it was all a dream. they ran outside ther houses it was a werd dream for them. the end.
5.Flashbacks chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Ed edd n eddy was at loki's headquarters in there dreams loki starts killing a man with his hand inside the stomic out the back. holy crap eddy said. GRATE GOG IN HEAVEN edd yelled. THAT is like in one of the scary movies i saw ed said but then with a shok on there face it gave the eds a flashback (like from ed edd n eddy x blaze use her hand on sonic's inside the stomic out side the back the eds and everyone was next leter the kankers sisters was in shok that the eds was dead they got mad and they died to thanks to terry, chris, silver and blaze)
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read here dude:-) Continue please:-)
PhilTH chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Ed as Cutty flam Franky? You been reading One Piece in your absence have you? XD

Great chapter nice to see your back and not dead.
Duelist Kiva chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Ed with the personality and style of Franky...YOU ARE GOD!
verifiaman chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Yo dude where are you dude
Mr.fuz chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Great story ,but can you kind of not have the people getting killed

by the mask but just be injured and could you tone down on all the bad words? It just really doesn't really feel like Ed Edd n Eddy. but anyway this story is AWESOME.
Jilak chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Well so far you've stayed true to The Mask and Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. I applaud you on a good job.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Eddy did some damage to those boys. I really like this story now. Man I can't wait to Edd and Ed gets a shot.

Keep it coming.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I'm feeling it so far. I know what you mean when you look over your story, and be like WTF!

That don't happen to me plenty of times. It's like when you first put it up it seemed so different but once you grow you see your mistakes. Good Job.