Reviews for The Time Capsule V2010
Lady Vyxen chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
It's really interesting and very well written story. Shame that Harry couldn't meet his parents, but it's excellent! I would like him also to see Severus Snape after he knew that Severus was on their side. Anyways, worth reading!
I can fully recomment your story :)
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Very enjoyable challenge fic, nicely done. I'm always left with a lot of sadness for Harry and Ginny having to forget what happened.

Thanks!
Leca B chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh, God, I loved it. It got me crying. But then again, I've always been a cry baby. It's lovely, really. Kisses!
irishileana chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw, Zen, what a cute ending.

Here's to the UFO Awards! *crosses fingers*
doodleswriter357 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was really good! I absolutely loved! Very well written!
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I love this story but it's quite sad at times which shows how well written it is. I loved the bit where Ginny said "If you do, I'll set my mother on you." It's just so Ginny.
drinehart chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Another well-written, well-plotted story. Quit writing fanfiction, and get to work on your first novel. I want to see you in the bookstores. (g)
Kaynee chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
this is really good! Hope you won the challenge!
FantasyFan5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
It has a chance. I liked it a lot. D
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great job. The whole Fred thing was so sad though...oh goodness.
Exotic Iris chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hey Zenny;

I know it has been a very long time since i last read any of ur fanfictions but this time as i was monitoring the labs in the engineering building i needed something to entertain me so i found this email about ur story and i was like "why not?"

Great story btw... i even liked it better when i knew that the time capsule erases the memories and events after returning back... makes more sense to me as it will be consistent with the other 3 books...

Chers!

keep up ur fanfictioning skills

Take Care & have a nice summer _

Rim S.Z
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
i love it! its so nice and sweet and sad! i hope u win! D
Patches 2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is an excellent story. I love the joy and the sadness it causes. How wonderful that Harry and Ginny get a glimpse of their future and how sad they won't remember it. This is beautiful. Thanks so much for writing. pms
Steel-BonedSelaneen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Very cleverly done. I liked the twist with Harry's parents.
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I think that it was wonderful! :D :D

You did an awesome job!

Good luck in the challenge.

lovelove