Reviews for Harry Potter and the Case of the Mind Control Beam
TheWarriorQueen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Hahahaha... I will sue! I nearly died laughing! That counts as attempted murder! Herbert, next on my to-do list: sue la dissonance for being too dang funny!

Okay, all lawsuits aside, that was a brilliant story. I love the idea of an Americanizer. May I borrow it at some point?

Good grammar, excellent spelling, hilarious concept... Well done indeed. I'm favouriting this. Jolly good, wot! Eep... Looks like my Brit-machine kicked in. Herbert, turn that thing off!
Rebecca Calzone chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I feel so mean! I was laughing really hard whenever they were 'American' because Americans dont talk or act like that at all! It was pretty stereotypical but if an American had made a story like this, but vice versa, it probably would have went like this

"'Ello Govna! Fancy a spot of tea with the Queen? By Jove i think i WOULD care for a crumpet, and maybe some Bangers and Mash while I'm at it! Pip pip cheerio and all that rubbish!"

So yeah xD As an American I'm usually craving some buffolo wings dipped in blue cheese sauce or lobster dipped in butter or steak sorloin with a side salad drizzled with Italian dressing. Americans are wierd as we usually prefer foreign foods and such over hamburgers (We hardly indulge in those things anymore, too greasy and fatty for our liking) And we have different accents and sayings depending on which State we take residence in.

Cute story though, it definately made me laugh/smile
reader chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wonderful story!
xrifree chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
lol I thought Dumbledore would say "it was love" for a second there. XD

Loved this! I guess there are lots of HP fics out there with American slang aren't there? I know I have the oposite problem, having American characters say "bloody" and "snogging" etc...
Kuranzyan Blightwalker chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Weird, but funny as hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Sorry i didnt really get it
Lurking Silence chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Ah i have to review for fear of becoming American and losing my god given right as a Canadian to say EH!
ShunnedChipmunk chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
lol...all I know is that I live in America and the only time anyone used the word nifty was when they were trying to sound old. Haha. But no matter, I like the portrait of Snape when he says y'all. heehhe...
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Very funny! Of course it *would* be Dumbledore doing it...and I loved portrait!Snape.
Spongyllama chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That was so funny! I'm still rofl! And Ron's obsession with burgers? LMAO! That was like the perfect fanfic for this holiday. Happy 4th of July to u too! XD
Schermionie chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
So random! And it IS funny, don't worry about that, especially with Snape's portrait being in the classroom still and trying to take points. And when he said y'all, and the phrase "hamburger reverie"... just lol. Though I was surprised when he took off Slytherin points. I'd know less than you do about Amerislash since I'm English, though how about changing Harry's "What the heck?" to "The hell?" I don't know if that's right, but I'm sure that's used somewhere in the US...

Anyway, I reviewed just to let you know that I loved it. Thanks for making me laugh!