Reviews for Teacherous
Lucius - sot off
kitty2lion chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
captivating
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
I love this chapter as well, and I love this story. I have a smoking fetish (though I don't smoke -ik, weird right?-) so I am particularly interested in reading more.,,
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
There are very few stories featuring this pairing and I think it's because people see it as being difficult to write just with each character's personality (and the fact that most people seem to hate Pansy with a passion and forthe most part just like bashing her). Anyway, my point was that you've not only managed to create a Snape/Pansy fic but you've also done it very well and really made them work together in such a wonderful way.

I think you remained very true to the essence of Snape's character, and although we know much less about her, Pansy's too which is one of the reasons why I loved reading this so much.

Everything you wrote flowed so smoothly, the progression of their relationship was particularly well paced and had a very natural feel to it. You should be really proud of this, in terms of plot and characterisation it's spot on - actually, I think it's one of the best pieces of writing I've seen on here. Superb.
obscurci la lumiere chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
My goodness that was good. The characterization of Pansy and Snape... it was just brilliant! Great job, five stars!
khallure chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Oh wow .. this is undoubtedly one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've read in a long time, maybe ever. And I'm not sure why .. it's very different from my usual style - not romantic in the least, yet you've made the absolute opposite look tantalizingly delicious, if even to merely read. The suspense, the dialogue - the entire way it plays out is exquisite in attention to detail and delicacy, and with your remarkably artistic way with words, it makes for a very compelling read.

Snape was .. oddly in character, I think, but as we were seeing a side of him that is rarely (if ever) explored in the canon, I think you were at liberty to develop it in your own fashion, which worked remarkably well with the side we see most often in the books. The style of prose helped to enhance the believability - and to say the least it worked quite well.

Too often, I think he's made out to be - in the interest of, like you have done, expanding on this little known aspect of his personality - a "gentleman" almost who prides himself in self control (though for moral reasons, rather than the reservation that is more likely) and keeps to some semblance of virtue towards his relations with women. (And there are others, of course, who don't venture there, but these stories are rarely any good.) You managed to gracefully leave out the favorite, "She's a student - how could I, possibly?", entirely, which actually works well with his character (though I do prefer the other, personally) and is a refreshing break from harsh-exterior-hiding-unlikely-gentleman-Severus.

I like that you didn't try to turn him into someone inherently good beneath the much-hated surface. You kept him somewhat the villain, as thought being the protagonist is the only redeeming quality he needs. (True enough).

That is all. 8D
duffie83 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
"And for all these reasons, he knew his bed would be kept warm."

Wow, what a line to go out on. I really enjoyed this fic., thanks for posting and writing something 'outside of the box.'
duffie83 chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
"If the name is deceptive, then it suits her perfectly."

love this line, it encapsulates your characterization of Pansy exactly.
duffie83 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Fascinating, I've never read this pairing before. Your writing is subtle and rich, tricky to write from Severus' point of view, but you've done it so well.
TheOkwardMime chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
It was indeed pedophilic... However, wonderfully written.

Probably one of the best Snape/Pansy fanfics I have read in a long time. No. Wait. Scratch that, one of the best teacher/student fics I have read in a while.

I love how Pansy has his extremely enticing power over both men involved. No matter how they may think they have her figured out, the ball is never in their court.

You did a briliant job, gal. Good work.
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
I can't really find the words to say how much I love this, I'm not a real fan of the pairing but the way you wrote this was brillant. adding this to my favs:)
Boogum chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
It was good. Beautifully written, with a sort of powerful drive behind it. I really liked it, and though I've never read this pairing before, it was intriguing enough to keep me interested.
Nimph chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Wow! This is impressive writing...

I love the style, and the hints, de details that are evoking enough to make me imagine everything around the characters... I love the way you portrayed Snape, that I was never sure of what was going to happen in the end.

I like the ending! It does feel like the end of a one-shot, but a very good one. I feel it all builds up to that last realization. Snape is so centered in feeling and sensoriality through the fic. And in teh end, when he does relax and reflect, he feels so lonely.

Then I thought -I did read this some days ago, it took me a bit to review! -that Pansy must be very alone too. I'd like to know what she is thinking, because Snape has no idea and, despite wanting to be loved, doesn't seem to actually care for her.

I have the feeling my conclusions are somewhat particular, and have no idea if that's what you were thinking when you wrote the end, but I like my thoughts a lot. Would like to know your opinion, though.

Really, I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed this! but I'll just add it to my favorites and conclude I'm awed and very happy I found this. Thanks!
rowan-greenleaf chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Ah, you are a fantastic writer! It's a pleasure to find such a lovely read. Lovely in the sense that it's so easy to follow, it's kind of like closing your eyes and letting the images spring to mind; you almost forget you're reading.

You did an excellent job with your characterizations- Severus and Lucius were wonderfully portrayed, and although Pansy remained a mystery (even after her motivations were revealed) I understood that it must be so- we had to be in the dark in regards to her, so that we could understand Snape's fascination for her.

My favorite part of the story was probably Lucius and Snape's conversation. It was masterfully written.

I don't understand the title, though! And to be hoenst, I don't like the last line; it feels like the ending of a one-shot, and didn't really fit this, I thought.

But it's just my opinion and in any case the rest of the fic is fantastic, so ignore me.

Wonderfully done.