Reviews for Clouded Beach, Sweet Pretending
Twi Rinku chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This wasn't a bad fanfiction. I enjoyed it, the ending made me cry. But, if I didn't cry, the that means it wasn't good and I had no idea what happened. Good job. Poor Hika. :'( Poor Kao :'(
KasstheEchidna chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
OMG I was so shocked! I thought both of them really lived, I would've never guessed Hikaru actually died! But...what caused him to break his ribs? I know he got hit with something, but what? Hmm, I wonder...
Well, that was totally NOT a crappy story! I loved it, even if WAS a little sad
Melody Syper Carston chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
So saddening! But so amazingly well written at the same time! *claps*
Melody Syper Carston chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
So saddening! But so amazingly well written at the same time! *claps*
Thinkingofwriting chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
r u trying to make me cry? though, i have to thank you for not killing Kaoru... he's my preffered twin!
Mii-Chan chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
I cried.
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
NO! HIKARU! Poor, poor Hikaru... *sighs* That was a good, depressing story... Thanks for that! No, seriously, I love depressing stories! And for some reason I'm going on a depressing story spree. Anywho, great job!
xemorockprincessx chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Simply amazing!
Kin Inu chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
T_T poor Hikaru..is there another chapter to follow up? This was amazing and really sad all at the same time...so was Kaoru just dreaming all the stuff with the host club and everything?

Kin Inu
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
*bursts into tears*...
The Lucky Mushroom chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
the ending was so sad:'( this good!
Autumn Whispers chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
It took me a moment to get the ending...I didn't understand it at fist. Then I wantd to cry. Wah! Poor Kaoru! Don't you hate it when your stories turn into monsters and they take minds of their owns?

It was really sweet, well..sad sweet, but I liked it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
I liked your fic at first but when you switched their roles... I kinda hate you now.:( Still, this was pretty good, even though I found a lot of typos and errors. ... And I hate you for switching their roles. xP
Mintwafflez chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Pwah DX Poor Kaoru... Hikaru did it all for his brother too!

Nee... -Slowly hands you a cookie for a good story-

Some parts it was a little hard to read but I could kinda tell you were struggling a bit to write it so I kinda looked past it.

Good story, even though Poor Hikaru..