Reviews for You Are My Brother And I Am Yours
awesome story! Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Please Update!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Bee better be turn to normal or there will be heads rolling around here. -glares at the cons who were all hiding behind the writing including Hot Shot-
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
even better
need sequal
i love your stories
big fan chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I know its been years, But this is really good and I cant wait to see what happens To Bumblebee and Hot Shot...-
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
sad story but good
YouLoveWhatYouLove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Please update soon. This is very good story and I can't wait to see chapters to come.
Firewrx chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Please continue this. I greatly enjoyed the previous story, and I would appreciate it if you didn't leave this sequel hanging. As for the existing chapters, great job!
Amistal chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This story is really good. A few grammer mistakes and u kept switching bumblebee and hotshot up but in all it was nicely written. I really hope u finish this story.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
So, ye plannin on continuin dis? Or I should save mahself da trouble of waitin for next chap?

It's quite good, just lemme tell ye (even da parts dat fry mah logic circuits XD). But in da end it's yer desition...
anabel the lady shark chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I wonder what will happen to Sari and Bumblebee next? The suspense is killing me!
sparklespepper chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Please continue ;-;
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
You'd better update. I know it's been like...a year, but seriously! I LOVE THE STORY! UPDATE!
Snowlily246 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Update Please!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Love it. This is more emotional then most I ever read. Except Juana la Clicker-Rooster she writes good emotional fics. So besides that when's the next chappie? I wanna know what'll hapopen next. If the guys will get Bee better and/or get Hot Shot back somehow. All that good stuff.