Reviews for Summer Love
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i not sure i under stand this story... ziva and tony are firling so i thought they were together, then ziva call tim her boyfriend did i miss somethink..

i hope it end with tim and ziva
Tailored4Dreams chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
Awesome!

Loved Them All! :)

Hope You Feel Better && Update Son :P

Tailored4Dream o
MissJayne chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
I hope you feel better soon! Loved it! Ziva camping bad weather... hehe
Ask me a question chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Funny as hell Gibbs and jen scaring the shit out of tony and abs.
VivaZiva chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
That was very nice (I love grumpy Ziva. Yes, I know, I always love Ziva, whatever she does :D), and you wrote very well this new pairing. Thank you, but tell your teachers that I don't thank them.
MissJayne chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
hehe Loved it! I bet Gibbs wasn't happy to see who Abby was with...
gonnabemarine chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
lmao best one yet
Phoenix414 chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Very funny!
VivaZiva chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
So, Abby is a screamer, too. A 12 years old Gibbs ? That's refreshing. :-)
losingmymind2 chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
You mean they showed MOVIES at the drive-in? Poor Abby, now she's going to get grounded by Mommy and Daddy.
Kit chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Okay, so I'm like not a Giva person at all, but I read this and it was LOVELY! The last few lines Ziva says about stars, and them being long gone by the time anyone sees their light was beautiful. And I really kind of felt her morose attitude.

As for the Giva-y-ness, it was very easy to read as friendship, so all is happy ;) Though I do, in a strange part of my brain, think these two would have very good sex...lol!
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
I like this little piece.

Good insight into Ziva.

And Gibbs too for that matter.
MissJayne chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Loved it! Not being American myself, I didn't understand why Gibbs thought a 'push' had something to do with her car...
VivaZiva chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
I love it !

I love your "drunk Ziva", and the Giva, and Gibbs' statement about Ziva being "one of a kind".

I would have loved to see this story going a little further, but I recognise that kissing a Ziva having freshly throw up may not be a very, very appealing idea for Gibbs. :)
tayababy chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
these are really funny. i love them. keep it up!