Reviews for Shadow In The Shadows
9TailedFox chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Very good. Maybe just a bit unbelievable, but good. Very good discriptions, and you did well at giving a sense of desperation in the battle. Nice work. Looking forward to see what you have for Ambiet.

9TailedFox.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ah... this story is really cute! I really like your fics, I'm happy that I'm not the only author who focuses on the Organoids. Lol. I love Shadow, and I'm very happy to see another author besides myself who writes fics about him. Lol.

I only have one complaint about this fic- the bold, italics, underlining and run-on paragraphs made it very difficult to read. However, the story was fabulous and it sorta made up for that. Don't worry about that little complaint, this fic is fantatic!

Please continue! This fic is really really good, and it feels really good to see another author focusing on the Organoids. Great job, and I hope to see more from you Wolf!XD "Shadow in the Shadows"... that sounds like the old title of my Shadow fic "The Dark Savior", which used to be called "Shadow in the Smoke". Lol. I'm sure its just a conicidence. Lol.

Btw, could you maybe check out some of my fics? I write about the Organoids, too. "The Dark Savior" and "Broken" are both about Shadow and Raven, and are some of my best. "Rebirthing" is a one-shot about Raven and Shadow when Shadow was reborn. And "Fury's Core" is about the Berserk Fury and Vega, but it has Raven and Shadow in it. And "Of Zoids and Organoids" is a collection of drabbles about Organoids and Zoids. Lol. Please R & R them sometime, I think you'll like them. Lol.

I love your fic, and I hope you continue it! Plese consider fixing the paragraphs and fonts, that will make it easier to read your wonderful fic. Please continue! I love this! One for the faves! ;)

Wonderful job, I love it and hope you continue! :)

~Ibeyla