Reviews for Will of Fire, Heart of Stone
segment thought chapter 7 . 3/16
oh my goddd! this fic asjlhflashgas

im so

i so desperately want a continuation but i suppose my imagination will have to do

itachi1! naruto ajshflash im sorry this fic was so good?

"the roving school for s-rankers" lmao

really enjoyed reading!
ddentler21 chapter 7 . 3/16
Hello, I really enjoyed your writing through I wish this would continue perhaps with a sequel.
era-romance chapter 7 . 2/23
an excellent if somewhat tragic story. holding out for a completed sequel.
Anoneme chapter 7 . 2/22
This is now one of my favorite naruto stories. The pacing was amazing, the character's real in the best ways, each chapter was practically a full, complete and satisfying treat but it all still fits together perfectly.
Anoneme chapter 1 . 2/22
I am amazed and there are still 6 more chapters to read! I am "EEEEE!"-ing in excitement XD
yahiro365 chapter 7 . 1/27
Fantastic! Truly! I had so much fun reading this story!
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 1/12
while i figured his teacher wouldn't be Kakashi, in order to be different, if nothing else, honestly i half expected it to be Asuma. still haven't ran into a story where's taught by Maito Guy yet, that would be...interesting, heh.

i like what you did with the Uchiha's. Itachi always was the only halfway decent one, i actually like Hinata though.
Endorfinator chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Incredible story, shame no sequel has been made.
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
God do I wish there was a sequel to this.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
KrishnaSharnam chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Please! a sequel. It has been ages and I am not hopeful, still. A man has hopes. It has been a rather uniques story and I read it as a recommendation from a friend. And I am glad that I listened to him for once. Thanks for completing the first part!
PlumeVif151 chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
That was absolutely amazing ! I really liked your Sandaime, I thought your fit more than the original. I was also a bit disappointed by the death of Hinata, I was hoping she would have a greater role. But well overall it was a really great fanfiction ! I hope there is a sequel ! A sequel in which we learn about the apprenticeship of both Naruto and Itachi and how their skills and their relationship evolve, maybe ?
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
Awesome story
Kinda sad you killed Hinata and not the Third's grandson. Oh well.
Hope there is a sequel.