Reviews for Will of Fire, Heart of Stone
wormrepo chapter 7 . 11/3
Great part of this story is now with the ending known for Naruto we know because of Sarutobi the world ends. With no Sasuke, no Senjutsu Naruto, no Naruto in contact with Kurama, no Orochimaru to bring back people to life to fight Kaguya...

It all means he ruined the world, he did all these horrible things for absolutely nothing. Congratulations Hiruzen Sarutobi, you killed the world with your foolish and over compensating actions. My you rot in your own personal hell, being forced to view all you love and care for being ripped apart thanks to what you did.
Dragenki chapter 7 . 9/25
great read
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 7 . 9/24
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I really loved how Sarutobi took a more active role! Absolutely LOVED how you developed Naruto and Sarutobi! This was brilliant and very well written! If you ever decide to expand on this, I'd definitely be interested to read how Naruto will continue to grow and how he'll eventually become the Sixth Hokage! I really loved this, thanks for posting! :D
Arkantos Zarlfright chapter 1 . 9/24
Really great realistic reactions and characters here! Everybody was themselves and simply responding to the change you made - Sarutobi no longer bending over backwards for the clans. Awesome chapter read :)
TargeTPsY chapter 7 . 8/10
Damn! One hell of a read. 5/5 and a fav.

(_)

Blessed Be
Jimin You Got No Jams chapter 7 . 8/9
This story is bloody flipping awesome! I am curious to see what happens next.
emily4498 chapter 7 . 7/21
Okay, that was good, I'm speechless right now. Short, to the point, brilliant.
You could have included a lot more on the motivations and emotions of Hiruzen. I think this would have been perfect if it was written in the first person from Hiruzen's point of view.
Very good job, I hope you keep writing, I'm off to see if you continued this anywhere.
Afaaf chapter 7 . 7/17
i stumbled on to this story last night and read it in one go. I really like the more stricter Saindaime as
i feel that the stricter approach was really necessary. It was one of the things that i never really liked in the original. But this fanfic has made my dreams come true. I really liked your view on the military, foreign countries and clan politics. I really got a view of how the upper echelons work. And Jiraiya is hilarious and fantastic as per usual. Thank you for the great story.
Inv1ctus6243 chapter 7 . 7/10
Excellent! Excellent story, superbly written. Unfortunately, another that leaves off with a possible sequel ending. Any chance of one happening?
jon reeve chapter 7 . 6/29
/Bravo on an oft-unseen Yugito...

/Ah, now I see why people would want another segment of this story. Still, this is more than I expected initially.

/I know he had to die, but I feel like he could have found a way to live longer. Who's to say he didn't benefit in some way from Orochi's experiments after his labs were captured. Granted, I've never seen it done where it didn't look like an asspull, and that's obviously not where you wanted to take it.

/Overall, I liked the characterizations shown. Needed more tutrles, though. However, considering who holds their summoning contract, I'll let that go.

Thanks for writing.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 6/29
/That's a very good ending note on how the situation would have changed has they taken out Gato the way real ninja would. Gato didn't appear out of nowhere, after all.

/As always, nice to read you stories.

/P.S.: Based on the note on your profile, I thought that this story would have ended before we got to the Naruto part of the story. That is clearly not the case, and I'm wondering what more people could want than what you have going on here. I mean, I have some idea, and you go a little nit into it in your note as well. It just seems a tad greedy to me... Not that I'll complain if you do continue the story.

Thanks for writing.
Great story, wish there was more. Quick question though. Is the rating really supposed to be "k"? I think that's for kids. Though a little rape and gory murder shouldn't surprise anyone who spent some time on the internet.
kaliaje chapter 7 . 5/28
Wow good story. Changed lots of things in feasible ways.
HeroLove123 chapter 7 . 5/26
Okay, first I want to say, sorry for my english. It is not my first language, but I hope you can understand me anyway.

Right. I really like this story. It is really well written, and very interesting and I wish there was a sequel.
But at the same time, I really dont like this story. It is just so dark. It hurts my heart, you know? Especially with Hinata. I have always loved her, and this hurt.
So, while I really like this story and have favorited it, I also know that I will not be reading this story very often.
But, it is really a great story and I think that you should know that I find it a great story, and that you are a brilliant and amazing author.
Love, HeroLove123