Reviews for Will of Fire, Heart of Stone
SeirMaster chapter 7 . 11h
This is an amazing story. I really hope you make a sequel.
The-dark-power-of-the-Darkness chapter 1 . 7/15
This story is a work of art. I stumbled uppon it browsing through the favorites of an author that I found doing the same thing repeatedly. Though I have read what I like to call a lot of stories, or so I like to think, I have yet to see another one about a resolute Hiruzen. The fate of Tsunade and what you did after that was something I never expected to see.
kaiser0kolovos chapter 1 . 7/13
I just stumbled across your story by looking through the favorites of other authors and by golly this one was a doozy from the get go. I'm loving understandingly furious, assertive Sandaime.
Selina chapter 7 . 7/10
Now that was exquisite. I loved the plot, the execution, all of it. I know what you said about there being no sequel, but I think there is such enormous potential here. I'd love to see more.
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 7 . 7/4
I know it's been a while since you last updated but I really hope you make a sequel this was amazing to read.
v.ren55 chapter 2 . 6/11
HOLY crap, you did something dark with Hinata... I like this story a lot, but that gave me chills... though I completley understand why that would happen IRL.
TheBeauty chapter 7 . 6/2
Awesome story :)
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 5/30
Mikoto was Kushinas best friend. This is out of character.
John Waters Favorite Gimp chapter 1 . 5/19
This is a great story so far. Well done.
Zarroc789 chapter 1 . 5/2
This was fantastic hope that one day a sequel is possible.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 4/6
Much too late for that, but I think the massive hit to Konoha clan population could be filled by one or two clans fleeing from Kiri. Yuki or Kaguya even. Haku could fill in the hole after Sasuke in team 7.
Every1sBeta chapter 7 . 3/23
God damn! That's two now that you have had me on the edge of my seat!
aarif chapter 7 . 2/20
You could have done better. A good story but not a great one.
Motherofthehorde chapter 6 . 2/17
Well writen.
Motherofthehorde
Ariadne Venegas chapter 7 . 2/13
I really like it!
I’m worried about how Naruto didn’t learnt to change people’s hearts... he changed Tsunade and she teached the next generation of medics, Gaara was a great Kazekage, he mase friends with Hachibi and this will never be...

Also therewere some Hiuga that Sarutobi needed to maje stay, all the branch family, they were slaves. Perfect oportunity to liberate them when the clan wanted to go.

Has Naruto any friends?
He is contracted with the monkeys or the toads?

I hope the three of them can kill Madara at least during the trip. I think when Itachi see him will want to kill him