Reviews for Will of Fire, Heart of Stone
Neroscurse chapter 7 . 11/14
A damn fine story. Thanks for posting.
hijoton chapter 7 . 9/29
Remarkable story. Your writing voice carries veritas and a times it is hard to not empathise with the high personal cost of Sarutobi's sacrifices.

Great work.
I love your book can't wait for the next chapter
EVIL-SAGE chapter 7 . 8/5
naruto is a fucking badass in this one
kurama Baryon mode chapter 7 . 8/4
this is good i dont get why u dont continue it
Stanislaus chapter 7 . 7/27
this story NEEDS a continuation fr. You're an amazing writer and you have so many amazing stories! I know writing these stories aren't as easy as people think and are very time consuming, but if you can, please release a sequel for this
Nae Nae3 chapter 1 . 7/20
Bro this is the toughest and out of storyline naruto fanfic I read yet and I hope if to here more and invest some time energy into the
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 7/10
well, that was a disappointing end for Hinata.

overall, an interesting story, though it could have used an a few more chapters.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 7/9
Sarutobi is acting worse than Tobirama, here. almost Danzo levels.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 7/9
yeah, even going with a vote, I don't think non-shinobi should have a say. it's a military dictatorship, dude.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 7/9
yeah, there's no way in hell that Kumo would ever honor such an agreement.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 7/9
honestly I figured either Kakashi like in Canon or Asuma, not Inoichi.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 7/9
...yeah, Itachi and Shisui might stay loyal, but I can't see the Uchiha clan as a whole doing anything but deciding that Konoha can go fuck itself and desert after this. likewise with the Hyuuga.

surprised you has the Akimichi leave, though. I'm pretty sure Kakashi would be the last clan ANBU captain.

I write reviews as I read, if you couldn't tell.
Volaiel chapter 1 . 6/2
This is an amazing work, and I think it captures the world and effects of changes very well.

Without a village to protect them, in a world where villages and human trafficking are now common, the Hyuuga and Uchiha would, indeed, face threats they likely could not overcome. It is a very, very sad ending for them. Others are doing better, now that corruption is not forcing them down. In a military world where people die all the time, a changed political landscape would likely make many people who would not have lived to see cannon live or succeed in their dreams, and others die or give up. A change may have been better in some ways in the long run... but it does not come without a heavy cost.

On another note, this new Konoha is likely far less likely to run their own breeding programs, which is nice. A side effect of the Hokage realizing they do not NEED the clans to be strong.

I hope things go well for Naruto, and that Itachi figures himself out and does not become an insane, vengeance-obsessed village-killer. But there is hope for them.

Pros and cons everywhere in a dangerous world. Some people had much better lives, some short and horrific ones.

Great work.
cobra7 chapter 7 . 5/15
an interesting story hope i can see more ep in the future
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »