Reviews for Will of Fire, Heart of Stone
animecutylover chapter 7 . 9/26
Naruto also needs to live up to his Uzumaki name. With the fuinjutsu mastery. Seriously. What was Kushina, a forgotten kunoichi of time? She makes up one half of Naruto's DNA!
baud001 chapter 5 . 8/10
It seems strange that this version of Sarutobi would wait a decade before recalling Tsunade to the village.
Sable Dawn chapter 7 . 8/9
Is there a sequel for this story?, I would quite like to see one.
Sugar0o chapter 7 . 7/31
This was a great EFing story!
iacopo.passerini chapter 2 . 7/30
Ottimo!
samics chapter 7 . 5/30
Mostly a well written story! There are some faults though. You kept repeating things again and again and it just felt like you were trying to increase word count. There were also some inconsistencies like the Hokage knowing there was an Uchiha among the contenders at the start of the tournament but then being surprised about there being an Uchiha towards the end of it.
arinst2305 chapter 7 . 5/27
Next?
This most certainly deserves a sequel.
Also is Temari still an 'honored' guest? She would be an interesting love intrest for windmaster Naruto and at the same time pacify relations with Suna provided they come together willingly(which might be possible with how Naruto treated her during the exams and possible off screen interaction)
Paul Lenzen chapter 7 . 4/27
Okay this is really good and I'm hoping that there is a sequel or if not that you someday write one
That was pretty depressing, why would you even write that ? The whole Kumo's arc was nothing but disgusting
lord 7th chapter 6 . 4/15
Hy
Animelovermusic chapter 7 . 4/5
Wowww
A bit sad about the ending though, but really really good. Thank you for your hard work ️
Schlepian chapter 7 . 3/3
Wow

One of my top 3 favorite Naruto fanfics I've ever read.

Really loved your portrayal of the 3rd hokage.

I know the story has a really nice ending here, that doesn't stop me from being disappointed there isn't more 3
Wow
BaddieDZ2 chapter 7 . 2/20
Well... this was not a good story.
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »