Reviews for Will of Fire, Heart of Stone
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 7/9/2022
...yeah, Itachi and Shisui might stay loyal, but I can't see the Uchiha clan as a whole doing anything but deciding that Konoha can go fuck itself and desert after this. likewise with the Hyuuga.

surprised you has the Akimichi leave, though. I'm pretty sure Kakashi would be the last clan ANBU captain.

I write reviews as I read, if you couldn't tell.
Volaiel chapter 1 . 6/2/2022
This is an amazing work, and I think it captures the world and effects of changes very well.

Without a village to protect them, in a world where villages and human trafficking are now common, the Hyuuga and Uchiha would, indeed, face threats they likely could not overcome. It is a very, very sad ending for them. Others are doing better, now that corruption is not forcing them down. In a military world where people die all the time, a changed political landscape would likely make many people who would not have lived to see cannon live or succeed in their dreams, and others die or give up. A change may have been better in some ways in the long run... but it does not come without a heavy cost.

On another note, this new Konoha is likely far less likely to run their own breeding programs, which is nice. A side effect of the Hokage realizing they do not NEED the clans to be strong.

I hope things go well for Naruto, and that Itachi figures himself out and does not become an insane, vengeance-obsessed village-killer. But there is hope for them.

Pros and cons everywhere in a dangerous world. Some people had much better lives, some short and horrific ones.

Great work.
cobra7 chapter 7 . 5/15/2022
an interesting story hope i can see more ep in the future
midnight-flurry chapter 7 . 5/5/2022
So sad to see this end. I’m sure a lot of people ask for a continuation or at least an epilogue, I’m one of them . I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for your story.
Homarid chapter 7 . 3/22/2022
Wait that's the ending? Damn, I was really into this. I forgot what it was like to read a good Naruto story since I've been in a different fandom for years now. Well I loved it. I loved how the third wasn't just a doormat for the author to make fun of and replace. Restructuring the village was so satisfying. I really liked how you went into the details of what it would take and mean to kick the clans out. What happened to Hinata was horrible and brilliant. I didn't really like Jiraiya, but he wasn't really made to be likable so I'll say yep you wrote him pretty well. Great work. Thank you for the story.
chimmichangaa chapter 7 . 3/15/2022
this is a powerful story. can't believe I skipped this the last few times. Lesson Received and understood.
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 3/4/2022
poor Itachi, Sauske and Hinata.
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 10/23/2021
Love it thus far wish there was more
migros256 chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
Very good story…..
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2021
Yikes. That was intense to read. A fanfiction long overdue for the Narutoverse. Thank you for writing this piece of art.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2021
The idea and story are good, the way you wrote this is annoying
Elayda chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Cleaning house seems like one of those things which would prompt any other nation with a grudge to take the opening. After all, they just suffered two calamities in short succession. Sarutobi doesn’t have enough military power to do this and defend from external pressure.
LB Cat chapter 7 . 6/14/2021
Thanks for the read. Very good story, wish Hinata was reunited with her son... well! Authors prerogatives. Thanks again and stay happy.
LB Cat chapter 2 . 6/12/2021
Gruesome author San, Hinata a brood mare at 12. Great story and stay happy. Thanks.
scyfly chapter 2 . 5/20/2021
orochimaru left the village three years after the kyubi attack and as such should still be in the village now
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »